NARS SPF 30 Multi-Protect Primer uploaded by Tori R.

BY NARS

This multi-tasking primer is fortified with anti-oxidants, anti-irritant and anti-pollution skincare benefits to protect and soothe the skin to create an immaculate canvas. It creates a barrier against UVA and; UVB rays and protects skin against urban pollutants that can lead to dryness and irritation. Ultralight and creamy to the touch, Multi-Protect Primer SPF 30/PA+++ works to keep all skin types in balance by promoting hydration and absorbing oil where needed for a makeup-ready finish. Mineral powders blur fine lines and wrinkles, paving the way for smooth, even application. Foundation, blushes and bronzers glide right on. Color pops. Makeup looks fresh, vibrant and pure for hours on end. Non-Comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested Synthetic-fragrance free. Multi-Protect Primer SPF 30

NARS SPF 30 Multi-Protect Primer
  • "i don't know why people don't talk about this product more often. it is my hg primer. it keeps my makeup on all day and keeps me oil free. " in 3 reviews
Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
If i could give this 0 stars, i would. As you should see in the picture, this is sitting on my finger like goop, and that’s how it feels on my face. It was thick and sticky. After wearing it for the day, it took me 3 washes in order to get my makeup off. (This has NEVER happened before.) the primer combined with my makeup and turned into a pasty sticky cake that was impossible to get off except with harsh exfoliation.

On top of that, the days after wearing, i broke out so bad, and the only thing that changed in my skincare regiment was using this primer.

My opinion: please choose something else as a primer 🙏🏼
Kaylen T.
Purchased at: Sephora
It’s is a very good primer. It gives like a radiant glow to your face while it protects from the sun. It’s is not oily like sunscreen but it’s not matte. It’s dewy and hydrating. I will recommend to buy this product you you have the foundation or going to buy a nada foundation.
Nakita E.
Portland , OR
This stuff feels so good on my skin. It’s easy to apply and doest dry out my skin. I’d say it’s good for combination skin. It gives you a very natural finish so you don’t look oily or anything. I would probably buy this again and I would highly recommend it.
Brittany C.
Pasadena, TX
I like to use this under my makeup to make sure my skin is protected from those harmful rays of the Sun. It does feel a little bit greasy but at least I know that my skin is protected
Karem D.
The texture is incredibly smooth, letting you know from the beginning that it’s going to leave you with a beautiful matte poreless finish! My ONLY issue is the overwhelming smell of sunscreen, but I got over it because it’s definitely needed under this sun!
Sarah M.
this primer that I have purchased several times is also a sunscreen which makes it so much more better. I honestly don't even have any cons to say about this product as it has a natural shimmer which I absolutely love
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Lovely primer just too expensive for too little product. If you have sensitive combination skin this is perfect for you. Doesn't dry you out or break you. Prevents oil but doesn't make skin tight and dry. Loved the product worth the price but I just couldn't justify a repurchase when I have other primers that are more reasonably priced that come with more product like Laura mercier.
Karen R.
Waterbury Ctr , VT
This is my all time favorite primer. It works so well. It's not drying. It's not oily. It doesn't require a lot of product. It's simple, easy. It provides a great canvas to apply your makeup on. You would think that was simple to find in a primer. It's not. This one nails it. It's the best and I've tried them all!
Camille V.
San Jose , CA
Honestly one of the best primers I have ever used for my combination skin. It has a great amount of SPF but does not add additional oil. It's smooth and really makes my make up hold all day. Only downfall of this product is that it is pretty pricey but a little goes a long way and is definitely worth it!
Brandi B.
I love using this primer ! The makeup I use almost everyday is all NARS products . They are long lasting products for sure. The primer isn't even needed for the makeup but is well appreciated!
Maria S.
Lynn, MA
How good is this Nars primer?!
Daiany M.
Brasil são Paulo
Falam muito bem desse produto , tenho minhas dúvidas , terei a certeza quando eu usa este produto
Emma C.
Southaven, MS
Does this make your face oily?
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
How does this product work with acne skin ?
Puja N.