BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Jarymar M.
BEST POWDER FOUNDATION!!! So smooth! It would look everything and it would not move. This powder foundation glinds on the skin perfect. Can be used with a beaty blender (eet/damp) or brush.
Matilda C.
Manchester
This is great as a light foundation by itself, or to set other foundations! This was my first powder foundation and I would definitely look into trying others- but will they be as good as this?
Mayra V.
Austin, TX
This powder foundation is sooo awesome !!! I use it alot ! I told my friends about it and they quickly went to buy it and they loved it as much as i did ! NARS is great !
Gina L.
It's a good powder foundation that you ever seen, You have try. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Powder Foundation SPF 24 is largely true to its marketing claims, and highly recommended.
Hannah S.
Hextable, Kent
It’s missing one star simply because the product takes a while and a lot of effort to go onto the brush I use because it’s so soft. The packaging is sleek and attractive, the product looks gorgeous on the skin and works so well paired with the highlighter
Kaitlin C.
If you are looking for a natural non-cakey look you should use powder foundation it gives you the same look but it looks more natural
Kylah S.
Vevay, IN
I love this powder, it applied evenly over the face and blends in well, doesnt make your face look cakey or podwery!!
Clare J.
Auburn, WA
I'm not sure if this is the shade I've used for this powder foundation it it was okay. I have combination skin and I felt that this powder sort of dried out my skin. I like the formula though if only it didn't dry my skin out.
Jada W.
Ottawa, ON
This power is too dark to use as a foundation on my skin colour but for me it works as a bronzer in the summer time. It blends so flawless! Amazing pigmentation!
Saneia B.
San Antonio, TX
This NARS powder is incredible I love how light it feels on the coverage is good and build able
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?