BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Elle C.
Brandon, FL
Not impressed with how it looks on my skin. I'm better off sticking to a drugstore brand, in all honesty. The "places in the world as color names" is a little played out. Powder was lightweight, but made me look 10 shades more yellow. Would not buy again.
Amisadai F.
Mesa, Az
My face is really porua so i would really recomend the powder foundation. I really love the liquid foundation from nars
Stacia V.
This was an okay foundation but I wouldn't recommend from people with combination/oily skin the product has way too much shine does not give. Matte finish an is very messy .
riley m.
Whitman, MA
it didn't fit my skin tone, it felt weird on my face. it was very light weight didn't do much coverage on my face i didn't hide my pimples. it really want that great quality. pros it was nice and small and cons not much coverage. i wouldn't recommend it to others.
Sofía
Is good, but I think needs some fix, cause not always has a good duration.
But you can use it and judge by yourself
Jihae P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I like most Nars products, but this goes on a little too cakey and powdery. It doesn't settle into your skin the way other foundations do. Might be because there is less moisture in the actual product itself. Either way, not really for me. Disappointed overall.
Rebecca J.
Made skin look very dry and patchy and did not apply aswell as a liquid foundation would.
eliana l.
me gusto pero no tanto es como lo justo y suficiente si desean comprarlo lo pueden hacer y dar su opinion porque cada quien piensa diferente
Adrienne P.
Athens, OH
Love the texture and the wear of this foundation butdidnt match my skin tone well.
Angie K.
I dont like it because it dryes my skin out, maybe its good for oily skin! It has middle to high coverage
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?