BY NARS #57 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Tita G.
Santa Ana
es un poilvo que ya e tenido la oportunidad de probas ; es de alta cobertura deacuerdo a tus necesidades lo puedes utilizar para sellar tu  base de maquillaje y si necesitas una alta cobertura te recomiendo utilises la esponja y a toquesitos lo  apliques
Lainie D.
Louisville, KY
I love all of NARS products, but this is a great foundation powder. I love the formulas and the way it sits on your skin. It has a very nice look, and keeps my oily skin looking controlled and shimmery. I get a lot of compliments on my makeup when I go in after I use a setting powder and touch up my under eyes area with this foundation powder. My fave!!
bob a.
Urbandale, IA
I love foundation. its my faveroite type of makeup because if you dont have a lot of money then you can find some really cheap ones. they last such a long time and there good for all skin types even combonations. I would buy a good type over and over again.
This powder foundation has saved me many times before and is really nice and lightweight on my face. The product lasts around 6-7 hours which is not too bad. It is more on the matte side of makeup and I would buy it again for sure! It is a very good product.
Brenda G.
Santa Ana, CA
I am a full coverage gal. This powder foundation is light to medium coverage. It is very chalky and not silky feeling. It definetly did not cover my blemishes and tends to crease very easily. The packaging is cute and portable, but not my favorite powder.
Arely N.
Des Plaines, IL
I use this to contour a bit when I want a more shizzle out look . I love the way it's all worth the price and how amazing it blends . I got my friend into this exact shade for contouring
Rahul S.
Atlanta, GA
This product was okay. It was not really for me though. Made my face look really dry and kind of made it feel dry too. It was only like that on my face though. I tested it on my hand and arm, and it didn't look like that.
Sydney G.
I love setting my liquid foundation with a powder so i get that matte look and when i want one of those looks i know i could always turn to nars to help me out with that
This foundation is amazing and has a very nice consistency. I usually apply this foundation on my blemishes and then apply concealer on top. This product is lightweight and I would recommend this to everyone. Defiantly going to buy this product again.
Clara B.
Albuquerque, NM
I really liked this Nars powder foundation because it really helped to protect the acne in my face. the coverage is really good and its very easy to apply because its not very thick and plasty. its very good for oily skin and thats why i really like it.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?