BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Betzabeth D.
Amo esta foundation es mi favorita , está foundation te deja la piel muy suave . Es fácil de aplicar y deja un efecto duradero
Julia W.
Toronto
I use this as my contouring trick. A little goes a long way for nice even coverage that lasts all day long very good price too
Kally F.
carmo do paranaiba
Otimo  produto de qualidade parecer muito bom estou louca para testar este produto ...
quero testar esse produto
Grace S.
I love this product, because it is so good to sensitive skin, the price is good, I bought it on a drugstore!
I would buy it again, definitely it met my expectations!Coverage is good. Its pricey. Its good for normal to combination skin tone. I highly recommend.
Heather S.
Love this product! Very light skin so i need something that matches! Does not give me that orange hue most do! Great product!
Miriam M.
marbella
Polvos translúcidos con una esponja incluida para aplicar los polvos , van muy bien , me gustan bastante y yo los recomiendo
Alyssa C.
Winnipeg
When it comes to make up products I only go for high quality ones ! This one is totally a must have . Really worth the price
Makayla C.
This powder foundation went smoothly over top of my Ulta beauty Foundation I use it everyday and it evens out my Foundation
Sanoobar P.
Leyton, Leyton
This is a beautiful powder foundation, it has a silky finish and looks great on. I love this, a staple in my collection.
Samantha S.
Long lasting! It is an amazing product and I always trust NARS to make great products! This powder foundation is awesome
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?