BY NARS #63 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Yulissa M.
Es perfecto note deja la cara como con tanto producto es genialme mencanta recomendado 100 porciento alas chicas 😍💗💗💟💖💜💟💚💖💚💙💛👍💘💟 este producto me tiene enamorada
Emma C.
Chester Basin, NS
I use this everyday even when I'm not wearing any other makeup and I love it! Gives you a very matte appearance and stays on all day. Very lightweight I will definitely buy this product again, highly recommend buying this!
Maleeka N.
Brampton, AK
one of the best purchases i have ever made. would definitely recommend getting it. it is a bit expensive compared to other brands but the quality of the product is wroth the price.
Peace O.
Almost perfect Despite repeat purchasing this, my reservation is the difficulty in getting the product into the lid. I find, especially towards the end, I have to take off the inner lid. And sometimes the reverse happens, too much product. Packaging needs attention. Other than that, lovely product, very fine, sets foundation very well, invisible to the eye.
Tiffany H.
I have yet to try a NARS product I wasnt happy with. Especially their powder foundation It blends so nicely and gives a fair amount of coverage I dont find it to be a very heavy powder and I find it doesnt make my makeup look cakey which I love!
Sareva T.
Este es mi favorito para marca el contorno de mi rostro, ademas de dejarle un todo un poco bronceado y no al aplicarlo no se ve tan recargado, y se ve mas natural. 100% recomendable, y excelente para profesionales en el maquillaje!!
Lachele R.
Columbia, SC
I like this product it gives really good coverage and doesn't cake up during the day. They also have a good amount of foundation colors that match up to a good amount of different skin tones.
Livia K.
Esse po da nars gente ? Quem aí já aprovou ? Eu mesma tô usando e apaixonadaa . Um produto que tem uma alta cobertura não tem nem o que falar né ? Se nn usou compré e usei
Chelsea C.
Definitely the best powder foundation I've tried and will keep purchasing. Such good coverage and smooth application and finish. Recommend to anyone thinking of buying it
Angelica F.
This powder foundation is aight. But it's still pretty good but I have better ones(opinion) for a cheaper price I would still reconsider it if you want a higher end.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?

back