BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Malila D.
I really love this product I used every single bit of it it has amazing coverage for just a part of a nation in on some lazy days I will just use it without an actual Venetian I would use it as like to cover my pimples and everything and it worked amazingly the only thing I didn't really like about it is it would look kind of cakey
Ana Caroline L.
brazil
This truly versatile highlighting product may be worn on its own or layered over other colour products for added highlight and dimension. The soft shimmering colour will add instant radiance to any complexion, and may be used on the face and body.

The perfect finishing touch to your look, Miss Liberty by Nars is a makeup bag must-have!
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.

You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessingMy Account details and following the prompts.

Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.

It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
Alyssa F.
West Memphis, AR
I recently used this when going out for the night and it helped keep my oil control down in my t-zone. I find that it works better when being applied with a makeup sponge instead of a brush, so that the product is not just flying around your face. Overall it is a great product.
Marjan S.
Australia
This NARS powder foundation Benares is very expensive. It's a light coverage foundation (buildable). This foundation is like second skin. AMAZING. The foundation is not heavy, you can't feel it on your skin. Great undertones not yellow or red. I use it with "Two Face" priming powder and my skin looks like velvet. Smooth Smooth Smooth!
Emilia A.
My favorite powder foundation of all times! This foundation gives a great coverage and a good finish. The coverage that is gives is medium but definitely buildable.
Shannon M.
Moira, Armagh
Love this to set my foundation and make my face flawless! It mattifies my skin without being very flat or cakey. I have combination skin and works amazing for it! I love how it looks on my skin and gives me a full coverage flawless face & lasts all day long
Sofia M.
THIS POWDER TO ME I LOVE IT DOES NOT LEAVE YOUR SKIN WITH GRUMOS NOR NOTHING, HIDES THE IMPERFECTIONS AND ALL THAT WE WANT TO HIDE, FOR MY MAKEUP ALARM USES NARS MANY THANKS, YOU FIND IT IN ALL THE TONES FOR YOU, THANK YOU.
Tuba S.
Mumbai
This powder foundation sets so well. However, you need a product to support this. It's neither lightweight not heavy, although it does stick on the skin well and gives you a luminous look. This might not be the option for people looking for dewy powder foundations.

Rating : 6.5/10
your coverage is adequate and I was very surprised because not expecting,I convinced the price and seeing so many good reviews I thought it was the other way around but actually if it was what was expected of her, apart matte finish that leaves no brillitos as I struggle a lot with that.
Ahn S.
Toronto, Ontario
I did not like the powder foundation as much as their liquid foundation. It seemed to be a little cakey for me, especially for my oily skin. The coverage was medium but I did have to put on more layers. I would not buy it again but would recommend it to people who need less coverage
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?