BY NARS #55 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Zahra A.
This foundation works great on concealing redness and giving you skin a matte finish. While the coverage is sheer to light, it blurs imperfections and creates the perfect canvas for concealer.
Lily S.
This is incredible. So light weight, it didn't need to be worked into nor buffed out too much, a great setting powder over a liquid or stick foundation, although it became a little cakey, which we don't want, great now I'm thinking about cake. Any way, it really is amazing and lasts all day.
Courtney C.
Fergus , ON
I like to use this product when I would put nothing else on my face and just want a light layer of coverage with SPF to protect myself from the sun however I just wish it was cheaper in price
Debora R.
Brazil
Esse pó é excelente! combina mesmo com o meu tom de pele e pra todas as que tem pele de cor parda feito a minha. Deixa a pele levemente bronzeada com aspecto natural!
Ximena P.
Me encantan, normalmente uso estos polvos para contornear mi rostro siento que tiene unos destellos dorados que se integran con el resto de el maquillaje y me da un look muy lindo a mi piel además que la hace ver muy sana sin sentir que tengo cantidades exageradas de maquillaje en mi rostro
I love this product it's long lasting and doesn't irritate skin at all. Very easy to apply to your skin and very good. Good
For all skins dry skin,oily skin everything
Lydsumaia F.
Adoro os produtinhos da Nars,sempre opinei por essa marca, não tenho nada a reclamar só agradecer pela pigmentação que eu amo. super fácil para aplicar na pele e fica muito uniforme.ela é otima para pele oleosa pois fica ótimo na pele,claro que comparia adoro muito os produtinhos.
Andrea C.
medellin

The investment is totally worth it, because it is a product with very advanced technology and different from other products of its kind. It also lasts millions because you apply it in small quantities.
Gina L.
It's a good powder foundation that you ever seen, You have try. NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Powder Foundation SPF 24 is largely true to its marketing claims, and highly recommended.
Quinn C.
Niverville , MB
Love love love. It's not often that I wear powder, as I prefer a dewy look to my already dry skin as opposed to a matte finish. HOWEVER, for those evenings out I need a product that will keep my makeup looking as good as the moment it was applied. For me, this is that product. It contains SPF 12 as well (bonus!!).
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?