BY NARS #57 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Carmen G.
Estos polvos son muy buenos. Tapan las imperfecciones al completo y no deja que me salgan brillos. Me dura todo el día, aunque cuando hace mucho calor me lo suelo retocar un poco. Me encanta este producto, lo recomiendo muchísimo.
Rimsha A.
Derby
i use this as a  bronzer and it woks wonder even though it is a foundation. it is really easy to apply and easy to travel with. i would definitely recommended. lasts really longer works better than powder bronzer. highly recommend guy.
Jada W.
Ottawa, ON
This power is too dark to use as a foundation on my skin colour but for me it works as a bronzer in the summer time. It blends so flawless! Amazing pigmentation!
Shyann R.
Crab Orchard , KY
I love NARS it's a great brand of makeup and really high quality. This powder is a great product from them and your makeup doesn't look clumpy or thick when you use this product it's great!
Katrina S.
West Hills, CA
I like this product it works pretty well it is long lasting but does need touch ups throughout the day I like this product a lot and is easy to apply with correct tools and brushes I would buy again I would recommend
Ibiye D.
Great great...I love how it blends with my skin like it gives a full coverage, it makes me look flawless and it's lightweight,, and really good for dry skin and also oily skin...would definitely recommend to others.
Zahra A.
This foundation works great on concealing redness and giving you skin a matte finish. While the coverage is sheer to light, it blurs imperfections and creates the perfect canvas for concealer.
Nahean C.
City of Bradford
Saw this product from someone YouTube channel , it's got simple packaging which I really liked , I use this to set my undereye concealer, it's doesn't make my concealer crease in love
Lily S.
This is incredible. So light weight, it didn't need to be worked into nor buffed out too much, a great setting powder over a liquid or stick foundation, although it became a little cakey, which we don't want, great now I'm thinking about cake. Any way, it really is amazing and lasts all day.
Debora R.
Brazil
Esse pó é excelente! combina mesmo com o meu tom de pele e pra todas as que tem pele de cor parda feito a minha. Deixa a pele levemente bronzeada com aspecto natural!
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?