BY NARS #57 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Melina M.
neuss
I really like this powder. I have really oily skin and this powder helps me to lock the oil down. The coverage is good. I just think its too expensive. You don´t need that much but its still just to expensive to buy it every time it´s empty. So I do not use it every day.
Kaynath A.
Birmingham
This nars pressed powder is a light and airy texture helps set makeup with a smooth, sheer finish. Perfect for creating a naturally radiant look and for retouching. I would definitely recommend this product as it is a perfect high end brand and produces amazing products.
Daniela O.
Valencia, Venezuela
The coverage of this dust is magical, it hides the imperfections in addition that it gives an excellent protection against the sun, the face with the first application leaves you super smooth and without residue
Molly W.
This powder foundation is my go to powered foundation. You can use it alone and it gives a great light to medium coverage which I love to do on a day where I am working or if you paid it with the sheer glow foundation it gives you a beautiful full coverage. I would recommend this to anyone of my friends!
Sindija L.
Hove, East Sussex
In love in lobe in love with this product. I absolutely adore nars packaging plus this product is so amazing. Gives you full coverage and you can easily get through with using just this and nothing else on slow days. Would buy again without thinking.
Izzy R.
I love that this powder foundation is super pigmented and when you put the brush in it it picks up a lot of product and when you put it on your face it glides on super nicely and it's way faster than using liquid.
Hiba T.
Mohammedia
This is the perfect dupe for the fit me foundation but with a lot more coverage and it's not liquidy its powder foundation, it's really light weight and it doesn't look patchy or dry at all, i actually didn't use it on my face but on my cousin's cause it was too dark for my complexion, and the final look was awesome ! Go and check it out guys !
Samantha B.
Victoria, BC
This foundation is amazing! For a powder foundation the pigment and coverage is phenomenal while still being lightweight. I love to set my liquid foundation with this powder to create a Matte look with a touch more coverage.
Carina P.
Souris, Mb
this foundation is the bomb!!!!!!!!! it has great coverage pricey.... but its soo worth it. to all you girls looking for great foundation i would recommend this. its very good on skin, not too oily, also great for dry skin!! please try this product out
Stacia V.
This was an okay foundation but I wouldn't recommend from people with combination/oily skin the product has way too much shine does not give. Matte finish an is very messy .
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?