BY NARS #55 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Lily
I love powder foundation and how easy it is to apply. This particular one has a medium coverage I would say and it looks amazing I would say it is for dry skin and oily skin I would definitely recommend this to others
Neha P.
Atlanta, GA
NARS has done it again with this amazing powder foundation. AND SPF protection?? Unbeatable. The color matches perfectly to my skin and blends perfectly into my skin without looking Cakey
Kayla A.
Lodi, CA
This product did exactly what it said it was meant to do . It stayed on my face all day long and the coverage was exactly what I was looking for. It did not make my face look cakey or over exaggerate my pores either.
Influenster M.
I really like this powder foundation by itself. It's medium coverage and covers imperfections nicely without looking cakey. It is expensive but worth every penny. The only problem I do have is that if it is applied over a liquid foundation it will crease and look cakey.
Cassidee H.
Columbus, OH
So, lets start this off with, the color is great when it first goes on, super pigmented, good coverage, but lets get to the big question, does it last? No, it didnt last for me, maybe because my face was extra oily. If you have a dry skin, use some primer and try this out. I think youll like it.
Sabrina S.
The formula is so smooth and buttery. I use this when I want a super dramatic color to ser on top of my cream contour! Just a bit too warm for my personal preference. If it was slightly more gray tone I would be in love!
Ekaterina V.
New Castle, DE
Quality packaging, stylish design.
Now I use a generic brush, it gives voalavo coating. I have shade Meduim 1 Punjab. By the way, the shades are named after cities in different countries, very large selection, including very light skin with different tones.
Hannah S.
This foundation is perfect for going out in the evening or going out for an everyday cover . Thsipowder foundation is a medium coverage. It's nice for applying over oily spots throughout the day. It's a nice shade and has a wide variety of shades . Have purchased this 2 times and I still love it !
Kiara R.
Good product, little bit high on price is not affordable but good! Long lasting product excelent line of product. Easy to apply in you face everyday. Professional use but if you know about makeup you can wear it and bought. I can get some products again.
Krista B.
Clarence, PA
My skin type is dry but has times of being oily. This foundation is PERFECT for my skin! It wears well, isn't too thin, and has a medium coverage. The downfall is that is occasionally runs in the heat.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?