BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Victoria H.
New York
This powder foundation looks really nice on the skin and it's super easy to apply! The only con is that there is some really nice powder foundation for less that work just as well. I would recommend this product to others and even recommending just the brand to others too!
Purple H.
This Foundation has been one of my absolute favorites. I initially decided to try it out because it was named Jamaica, I was really curious to see what the shade would look like and how it would go on with my skin and so far so good. I've learned that with a strong concealer this Foundation can go very very far.
Heather H.
Scottsdale, AZ
The great thing about powder foundations, especially this one, is the amount of coverage that you get on your face while still looking super natural. It's also convenient to carry around with you if you feel the need to touch up throughout the day. Although you shouldn't need to because the staying powder is awesome
Josclynn L.
Yonkers, NY
Finally I have found a replacement for Mac MSF!!! This is a great powder to set my liquid foundation. Works beautifully with the all day luminous weightless foundation. I wear New Orleans. They look beautiful together! Not chalky or cakey at all, just melts into the foundation. Adds a little coverage. So happy!
Alexus M.
Fort Benning, GA
5 stars because it does the job. it sets your makeup, stays up to 8 hours probably more. I love the color, doesnt feel so heavy or my pores or clogged. Easy to apply and would definitely recommend this product to others
Ashley S.
San Jose, CA
It's a great foundation if you want minimal coverage/ natural look. Also keep in mind it won't last you long if you will be wearing it on an every day basis. I like having it in my makeup bag for days that I don't have my main products with me. I'd purchase more often if NARS brought back the big ones.
Jihae P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I like most Nars products, but this goes on a little too cakey and powdery. It doesn't settle into your skin the way other foundations do. Might be because there is less moisture in the actual product itself. Either way, not really for me. Disappointed overall.
Kaci Y.
Travis AFB, CA
Great pressed powder. This stuff helps set my liquid foundation and gives me a flawless finish. Also it comes in enough variety of shades that I was able to match my pale skin! Love this stuff!
Kayla A.
Lodi, CA
This product did exactly what it said it was meant to do . It stayed on my face all day long and the coverage was exactly what I was looking for. It did not make my face look cakey or over exaggerate my pores either.
Lily
I love powder foundation and how easy it is to apply. This particular one has a medium coverage I would say and it looks amazing I would say it is for dry skin and oily skin I would definitely recommend this to others
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?