BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Serena S.
Austin, TX
This powder foundation is great if you have oily skin. I have dry skin and whenever I used it, it would stick to the dry patches on my skin. Other than that I recommend it. They have a wide selection of shades as well
Asiyah M.
Sacramento, CA
NARS always has this creamy consistency that I love and almost always has full coverage. The formula for this foundation is super light but full coverage at the same time so of course I fell in love with it and would definitely buy again. ;)
Timothy H.
Los Angeles, CA
Powder foundation with spf is great because you can carry it with you and reapply throughout the day to prevent oiliness while also reapplying spf and protecting from UV rays and sunburn! Would buy again.
Lacie M.
Derby, KS
I was really excited to try this product. I think it covers well but I have to put a lot of product on to achieve what I need. I have naturally dry skin with a lot of redness and it requires a lot of product to cover.
Vanessa J.
Long Beach, CA
I absolutely love this Nars Cosmetics Powder because ot gets really well into you creases and it is very lightweight and it is very easy to apply and you dont have to put much i will recommend this product to anyone who hasn't used it .
Wendy O.
Glendale, CA
This powder is full coverage and I love this stuff I reach for it on days where I don't want to much make up on my skin but I still want coverage I put this and some blush mascara and I am out the door
Brianna S.
I absolutely love this powder. If you like powder foundations this is definitely a great product. I really enjoy a full-coverage foundation so I wear this over my liquid foundation to take some of the excess oil away and it works great.
Mackenzie R.
This is a great product it leaves a matte finish and doesn't have a strong smell. It's just a little expensive but when I have the extra cash I am always willing to make this product on the top of my list.
Andrea S.
Manhattan, IL
I'd recommend this if your looking for a more everyday piercer to freshen up. Works great and lasts a good amount of time. For the price I'd say it's worth it. Sephora has a sample stocking stuffer if you're looking to try it out.
Rebecca P.
Richmond, VA
NARS products are solid across the board. As an infrequent make-up user, I like how easy to use and choose their products are. I like the feeling of light makeup on my face and NARS is definitely perfect for that.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?