BY NARS #57 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Farhii J.
Portland, OR
I give this 3 stars because I normally don't use powder foundation , but I got admit this one was a good one I loved playing around with it !! It gives me a small amount of coverage I would say medium but I wasn't looking for a full coverage from this I just wanted like something to smooth out my liquid foundation and it did the work for me. I use it from time to time but not always.
Ali L.
Smooth, velvety, luxurious. Great coverage for a powder foundation, and I love the SPF being built in, especially for my super fair skin! It's so convenient. I love the feel of this foundation and the great range of shades they have to chose from!
Alexis L.
El Paso , TX
This is a really good powder foundation especially that it has SPF in it is very long-lasting is a lightweight feel in the face with a medium to full coverage but mainly depending on your skin type I would definitely buy this again
Hannah D.
Elizabethton, TN
If I was much more oily, this would be the perfect powder foundation but as someone that's dry, it clung to dry patches and accentuated them on my face and just overall looked pretty terrible. Won't repurchase.
Tami A.
Weeki Wachee , FL
I really liked the Nars Powder Foundation SPF 12 in Mont Blanc the color matched my skin tones perfectly and it was very lite weight feeling and the coverage was just what I was looking for!
Josephine W.
Youngstown
Love this product its the best i've ever used it works wonders!! I don't think I will ever switch to another product. I thought I'll never find the product I was looking for I'm so happy I did.
Katie P.
Blackwood, NJ
I like this for when I am in a hurry and don't have the time to blend a full face of liquid foundation. I couple dips in my brush, and I am good to go! Light coverage but does cover minor blemishes. A little bit drying (granted, it is the middle of winter when my skin is extra sensitive and dry), but if you used a good facial cream first you should be okay!
Karla T.
Garden Grove, CA
I use the NARS powder foundation with SPF 12 it really helps I apply it after I apply my regular liquid foundation to give me a more full coverage little powder goes a long way recommend
tiffany r.
miami
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
Having tried numerous other foundations for very fair skin, this is the best by far. Its colour has pink undertones, and the coverage can be light to heavier if needed. It also lets your skin breathe, and stays on without needing touching up for several hours. Great product, worth the purchase.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?