BY NARS #55 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Sheyniah M.
Takoma Park, MD

This was perfect go to powderfor me. All I needed was moisturizer and NARS pressed foundation powder with NARS blush. I had spent hours and hours in Sephora stores and discovered this powder - Stromboli shade that matched me and felt great and with reason coverage. I used it for couple yrs and than the change happen. Very disappointed and I believe the formula on product changed as well as the packing as it does not give the same result as prior to the change.
Isaiah R.
Tacoma, WA
oh my goodness i cant even explain to tell you how much this stuff helps with my dark spots on my face and how smooth this product is. its a great and easy to apply. it feels great as well. this product is honestly the best and i would most definitely buy this product again.
Edie L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've said it once and I'll say it again - NARS IS GODS WORK FOR YOUR SKINS BEAUTY ROUTINE! I genuinely feel like I look my best with this, for both on a daily basis and big nighst out, without it looking cakey. It definitely enhances your natural beauty.
Laterrica U.
Stockbridge , GA
This is the first foundation that actually provides full and equal coverage on my two toned skin! Because my T zone is 2 shades lighter it’s hard to find one foundation you can use and get complete coverage without looking too light or too dark! It’s on the expensive side of foundations but well worth it and will last you a long time if it’s not packed on!
Alyssa O.
Brea, CA
I love this powder because it gives a small matte finish. It covers everything I have and it has a medium weight where it's not too heavy. I like it because it does a great job of matching color and I would definitely recommend it to others
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
I use this on top of my foundation and it’s great. It keeps me from looking oily which is the biggest reason I even use powder foundation. It also adds a little more coverage for days when my skin is bad. I don’t recommend this for girls. Or boys. With dry skin because when I have dry patches, it really accentuates my flakiness!
Luisana H.
This worked just fine fine for me . Color was as I had expected. The product goes on very smoothly. I purchased the compact holder because I knew I wanted to carry the compact in my purse. Nars Is a
very popular cosmetic brand that carries a range of colors that compliment women of all skin color. I am dark skinned and I find that the more upscale brands that have shades for black women suit my complexion better. After trying most department store brand I am most comfortable with Nars foundations.
Sarah B.
I AM VERY VERY FAIR SKIN AND LOVE THIS ITS A NATURAL LOOK FOR ME IT NOT TO HEAVY. SPECIFIC BRUSH IS RECOMMENDED WITH THIS OR EVEN A BLENDER SPONGE IF IT STREAKS TO MUCH. I LOVED THIS ON MY SKIN THOUGH ONCE APPLICATION WAS ON. I WOULD DEFINETLY BUY AGAIN.
Emilee O.
Edinburgh, IN
My go-to brand for great coverage without the weight! So easy to apply and most importantly this product doesn't give you the cakey look after applying! I like to be as minimal with my makeup as possible but sometimes my acne prone skin doesn't quite allow for minimal coverage...this product is perfect for covering flaws without looking like you have used hardly any makeup
Leana C.
Victorville, CA
I really love this foundation I have fallen in love with NARS because I am a woman of color with combination skin. Where most companies don't even carry color for my complexion they do and they offer quality products for my combination skin. It is hard for me to keep makeup on all day even when a primer around my t zone but this foundation is amazing.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?