BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Jamie R.
Liberty Hill
In this product I appreciate the spf but it makes the product a little more oily and for the price it jusnt isnt for me but would reccomend to other with dofferent skin types
Patrice M.
This is my summer shade but I also use it to buff out my face after primer on my ‘light’ makeup days during the winter to add a touch of color to my drab winter complexion.
Elena R.
columbus
Ughhh I love this product so much!! It’s coverage for me is really great and I love the formula! I’d definitely recommend trying this because it’s a pretty great product.
Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Britany C.
I use a setting powder after applying my foundation for a flawless complexion! It rids of any shininess and imperfections to your foundation. Highly recommend this!
Kyana F.
This bronzer is almost similar to the benefit holla bronzer. its so beautiful on the skin ! it give you a natural summery bronze and blends out so nicely. i recommend this 10/10 times. it comes with so much product and it lasts a long time.
Joe P.
Bloomington , MN
This product is great if you want very light coverage and a soft matte finish. I find it applies best with a brush versus a sponge. It really evens out the skins tone taking away discoloration. Also works really well to help set makeup in for an all day wear. Not the best powder foundation of ever used but not the worst
Barbie B.
CHASKA, MN
NARS Powder foundation is amazing. It spreads nicely and evenly across the face and it lasts all day even in warm temperatures. With sensitive skin, it was difficult to find a good product that didn't make my become oily or break out and this product worked for my skin. Although it is a little on the more expensive side, I would recommend this to anyone who has a little extra to spend and wants a product that will be healthy for their skin and last.
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I really like the new worldly names to Nars products. I have very fair, oily skin. This Powder Foundation works wonders for covering my blemishes and red spots, while keeping my face shine-free for the whole day. I highly recommend Nars products to anyone interested in trying a different brand of foundation.
Sheyniah M.
Takoma Park, MD

This was perfect go to powderfor me. All I needed was moisturizer and NARS pressed foundation powder with NARS blush. I had spent hours and hours in Sephora stores and discovered this powder - Stromboli shade that matched me and felt great and with reason coverage. I used it for couple yrs and than the change happen. Very disappointed and I believe the formula on product changed as well as the packing as it does not give the same result as prior to the change.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?