BY NARS #63 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Leiah Y.
Love all things NARS! Products last forever- coverage is amazing- colors are perfect.
Alyssa B.
West Milton, OH
In love with my NARS powder foundation! It never feels heavy on my face and has prevented my face from break outs! It does come of fairly easy so I always take it with me when I go out but other that that it great! I would 100% recommend this to other people!
Maidelyn P.
I love this powder foundation to use with my Nars Sheer Matte liquid foundation in the fall/winter months. It matches my skin tone exactly and it looks amazing.
Karen F.
north chelmsford, ma
Caitlin D.
Portland, OR
The only reason this gets less than five stars from me is because I'm quite pale and the range of colors didn't quite fit me. Otherwise a good quality powder.
Bridget F.
By far my favorite high end powder foundation. Covers acne and discoloration without looking cakey. Would definitely repurchase it and recommend it to a friend
Carole'Ann t.
Gloucester, VA
NARS has the best coverage it is a little pricey but every penny is seriously worth it ! Such good coverage and the product has lasted me a long time as well .
Destiny B.
Carson city
I love the Nars packaging. I love the smooth soft feel. However, I prefer the liquid in Mont Blanc better than the powder. I feel like it has fuller coverage.
Leslie M.
Houston
This foundation was great, I use it only for the summer because that's when I get a little darker, but it's always my go to when I want to look a little tan
Kaia M.
Cottonwood Heights
It's a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth the price! It covers everything beautifully without looking too cakey. A little of the product goes a long way.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?

back