BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Alejandro M.
Doral, FL
I love this powder because the I can give some light to where I want to outline my face, I do it for professional photographs and videos help a lot and for people who have a leather easy to work and very well maintained, this powder helps perfectly.
Saed M.
Lawrence, MA
Although I prefer the liquid over powder this is my go to no make up makeup. The coverage is amazing and there is no chalky residue feeling on the face, which is a must!
Amy L R.
I like this foundation but there's something in this particular formula that irritates parts of my face. I still use it but mix w/another brand on the areas NARS irritates my sensitive skin.
Andreonna D.
Carrollton, TX
Love this foundation doesn't look ashy on my dark skin. I gives we have nice realistic finish also does the clump up it's very lightweight but easy to apply to much
Nicole L.
Gulfport , Ms
I love NARS products , I haven't found one that I've been disappointed with thus far and I am a dedicated makeup junky. Definitely a needed staple in your makeup bag.
This powder foundation gives a very good finish and very smooth. Because it has spf this is usually the foundation i use when i go on a trip. Its really awesome!!
Alejandra B.
wow este es genial si tienen la forma de comprarlo úsenlo me encantaría saber si a ustedes les funciona es de mi total agrado mi mejor amiga la usa ella no le gusta tanto pues los productos no trabajan igual con todas las pieles lo mejor seria que le hagan la prueva y decidan si vale la pena o no y si es así por favor comenten gracias
Hoamy H.
Bakersfield, CA
Love love love this product. I buy it all the time, it's perfect. It blends well & sits well, the coverage is just right, & is long lasting too, which is a bonus, definitely recommend it to others too.
Marisa S.
This powder foundation is really love the only thing I would recommend is to really bled it in or else it could leave you with a powdery,spotty kind of look. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Jessica R.
Hialeah
I love it in my tone it is magnificent it does not notice almost nothing that you take dust since it sticks to the complexion and lasts many hours if to fall or water
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?