BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Eve Y.
Bluffton, SC
I'm not gonna go back look so bad good morning lol to be sure you are going on Christmas Eve tomorrow night at work today for tomorrow and Christmas presents tomorrow night
Rebekah S.
Spokane, WA
I absolutely love this powder foundation you can achieve the perfect flawless look with this powder with or without liquid foundation! It leave your skin looking great mattified without the cake face!
Mitchy M.
Foothill Ranch, CA
This product is one of the best I've ever tried! It not only has great pigmentation but it blends amazingly. I use it as contour and the color is simply amazing perfect for anyone looking for something new!
Desiree G.
I love the narcissist brand so course I'd have to try the Nars cosmetic powder foundation in Siberia and it's as wonderful as the rest of the products it definitely recommend you try it
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
Having tried numerous other foundations for very fair skin, this is the best by far. Its colour has pink undertones, and the coverage can be light to heavier if needed. It also lets your skin breathe, and stays on without needing touching up for several hours. Great product, worth the purchase.
paige k.
This is an amazing powder foundation, definitely one of my favorites! It is easy to distribute on the face, and covers most imperfections. The only downside is the price, as luxury does cost more than drugstore.
An T.
Garden Grove, CA
I love NARS they have the best powder and foundations! I love the NARS powder foundation in Jamaica because I actually use this for a bronzer and everyone loves my glow! This is a must have!!!
Lizbeth M.
This pounder foundation is amazing. I loved it. It looks great on my skin. It works as it's supposed to. I would recommend it! You can find it at sephora or online.
Anastasia J.
Lizella, GA
This product is extremely amazing. I love this product because the foundation doesn't cake up and it looks very dewy on the skin. I rate this product a 5 out of 5!
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
This powder was not good at all for my skin . If you have oily skin I wouldn't recommend this product. It was lightweight but u do have to reapply throughout the day
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?