BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Nikki B.
Valparaiso
I use this bronzer almost as much as Laguna my nars. the packaging is sleek and stylish. the bronzer doesn’t have too much of an orange undertone, but still gives the skin a natural bronze. i bought my bronzer at sephora! i would definitely buy it again, i’ve been using it for about 6 months now!
April P.
Parma, OH
This was in a bad product but it wasn’t the best either. It blended really well but I did make my skin look very dry and my dry patches stood out. It comes in a decent amount of shades and colors are nice I just wish it was a little creamier once you applied it.
kristen g.
Mahopac
The price point of all Nars products is just so expensive, but you get what you pay for. This powder leaves a nice finish. I wouldn’t recommend buying if you aren’t wanting to spend a fortune on a powder but it is a great product
Stella M.
sunny isles
this is EVERYTHING!!!! oily girls i am an oil well i can wash my face and still end up oily this product is MAGIC probably the only things that works on my face. use the sponge use a brush its buildable its everything i love this stuff
jess h.
Tomball, TX
This has nice coverage. The color matched really nicely. It’s not the most long lasting but it’s easy to just touch up. I got mine at Sephora it’s not super expensive. I like this but have others i use more.
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
This powder foundation is nice in the summer time
For me. I have dry skin so it doesn’t really work in the winter time. Makes my face too Caleb and dry feeling. I will use it over the top of a liquid foundation to set though.
Suzanne M.
Lowell, MA
I’ve had this product for quite some time now. It’s a bit on the pricey side but it works amazing. I love the finishing look of this foundation. It makes my face look super fIawless
Emi S.
Fayetteville, AR
I used this product for years for the reason being that it was absolutely perfect! A bit pricier than I would like but it definitely lasted me a long time and I always love the sleek packaging that Nars uses.
Amber m.
fairlawn
It was OK get coverage for coverage nice outside again thank you nice for sending me this product I liked it thank you influence or fruit give me the chance to review it it was nice pretty packaging was great I would recommend it to anyone?
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
This powder foundation helps to make your face look amazing. You’ll see that your skin looks natural, and very perfected. It doesn’t break you out, and makes your skin look super healthy. I highly recommend this product.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?