BY NARS #57 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Caro R.
Hollywood, FL
This powder takes me almost all day, what I like is I do not take grains and has many shades, its price is affordable and worth the money, it is very compact, it can save anywhere, is my favorite dust, I need not put so much my face to meet my expectations
Danielle p.
Lakewood, CA
Good coverage, very soft feeling. Great on tan complexion. Last long. Good spf blockage. Can find easy. Price is fair. Easy to apply. I use my own brushes but still easy to apply. I gave oily skin it is fine on my skin that's why i love powders. Also not too much of a makeup smell. Pretty finish.
Patricia Duarte R.
Brooklyn, NY
i am obsessed with this product,Nars is one of the companies that basically owns my heart,is amazing for oily skin dry skin,is very lightweight but with tremendous coverage it build up pretty nicely,and the color is just a bit darker than mine which gives me an nice shade for contouring.
Ali L.
Smooth, velvety, luxurious. Great coverage for a powder foundation, and I love the SPF being built in, especially for my super fair skin! It's so convenient. I love the feel of this foundation and the great range of shades they have to chose from!
Kerri R.
Cookeville, TN
I was nervous about wearing powder Fondation but when I used it in fell in love! It is very light weight, blends perfectly, and match my color to the T. Would deffinantly recommend!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I typically wear a liquid foundation but occasionally I do like to throw on a powder foundation and this is typically my go to. It covers well but doesn't become cakey and simultaneously doesn't dry my skin out so all in all a great product
Ruby B.
Boulder, CO
This foundation is really good and has super nice coverage. It doesn't have a scent, which I personally really like, because I hate it when makeup has a scent. I'm not really sure why I hate it, but I do. The one thing about this is that it is on the pricier side, and I don't know if you really get your money's worth.
Alexis L.
El Paso, TX
This is a really good powder foundation especially that it has SPF in it is very long-lasting is a lightweight feel in the face with a medium to full coverage but mainly depending on your skin type I would definitely buy this again
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Nars is a great brand very similar to Mac if u ask me. Love it! I definitely think every female who is a male up lover like me to give it a try. It's a little pricey but u get what u pay for right? Seriously try it out!
Andrea G.
Huntsville , AL
Good but not full coverage. I like full coverage and it was more for a light coverage. I like a matte finish because I have oily skin but it was very lightweight! So if you want a makeup powder that is lightweight, go for it. I would buy again for a day-to-day wear when I'm running errands or whatnot.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?