BY NARS #55 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
kyla p.
Loganville, GA
NARS is a great brand and their products are amazing! the color matches my skin tone perfectly and goes on super smooth! powder foundations usually aren't my thing but this one comes out great on my skin and eliminates oily skin.
Hailey S.
Columbus, OH
As a founder foundation this shade is much to dark for me but as a contor bronzer ...oooh girl it kills it. It leaves a sharpe blendable contor that looks amazing.
Fatimah G.
Aurora, IL
I first tried this a long time ago and I loved it. Then I was wearing the powder alone and it didn't leave me chalky as a lot of powders tend to do, or cling to my drier skin. Now I just use it to occasionally set my liquid foundation. I think the formula is different because if not used sparingly it can make my face look "powdery" which it didn't do before. You don't need a lot and it applies great, I just wouldn't use it alone anymore.
Mayra V.
Austin, TX
This powder foundation is sooo awesome !!! I use it alot ! I told my friends about it and they quickly went to buy it and they loved it as much as i did ! NARS is great !
Katie M.
Kennesaw, GA
I bought a Nars cosmetic powder when I was trying to find a new powder I liked better than my extremely cheap powder from Walmart, I honestly cannot remember what brand it was. But this powder was pretty good. I used it on top of my liquid foundation, but it provided a good matte finish to my face which I really enjoyed, so I would recommend this product, at least for use over a light liquid foundation.
maggie m.
this foundation is soooooo nice. it has a light coverage because it is powder but it makes the skin smooth and soft. it is builadable for liquid foundation and works as a nice setting poweder too!!!
Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
NARS is one of my favorite companies I think they are brilliant with everything they come up with. This gets 4 starts from me because of the color range. I'm extremely happy they have started expanding their company and making products geared toward every skin tone. The powders are beautiful for the clients that have match. They blur imperfections perfectly.
alex b.
Great quality product with great quality packaging. I love NARS packing all around. The product lasts and unlike other products, it does not have an unsatisfactory scent. Would def recommend to others!
Rachel M.
Kuna, ID
I am a strong believer that NARS products tend to be very hit and miss. That being said I was drawn to this product after trying the newest NARS foundation which I adore. As for this powder foundation I'm not a big fan. I'm partial to powder foundations anyways and I tend to be picky with them. I did not like this foundation because for my face it felt powdery and I didn't feel that it have gave me the coverage I have found with other brands. For some this might work great but for me and my skin it was a no.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
I really really love this powder foundation!! Its very illuminating, so no dull skin for me (which is one HUGE reason why I usually steer clear of powder formulas). I love to use this foundation right before a night out. I usually do not use this during the daytime for fear of looking like a disco ball lol
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?