BY NARS #63 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
Janaina R.
Newark, NJ
For me, everyone has your own skin and then in my opinion, it's not perfect for my kind of skin, I prefer foundation and powder separated. It left my face skin oiled and shined I prefer when my skin gonna be matte
Mykena C.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't tried in opt particular shade. I cannot remember the exact shade right now, however I do love this powder. It has spent and it stays all day. I didn't have to reapply throughout the day.
Erin C.
Fort Gibson, OK
I really enjoyed this foundation because it gave my look a really nice glow and it's perfect for a first date. the coverage is really buildable and it's really easy to blend.
Jessica H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I love layering on this powder foundation for extra coverage to my liquid foundation. It feels soft and silky but still not heavy for the additional full coverage I prefer.
Alyssa F.
Snohomish, WA
this powder never creased my face and always left a flawless finish on my face, i would 100% recommend this product to people who have a hard time finding a good powder
Angelina G.
Cicero, IL
I'll recommend this foundation to anyone whose looking for a medium to full coverage or a more natural finish foundation! This is great to wear just alone in the summer!
Kelsey H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have a friend who is a make up artist and uses primarily NARS products. Her face always looks so beautiful and flawless I figured I would give this product a try. The first thing I noticed was how little product was in the casing. Which for me was surprising considering the cost but I was willing to try it anyways. I used this product for about a week before I returned it. I have oily skin and this just made it so much worse. I was always having to reapply multiple times throughout the day. I felt like I had caked so much on which made it worse especially considering I still looked oily. I think this is s great product for people without oily skin. I've seen it look absolutely beautiful on others and them having now issues at all. I only wished it did the same for me.
Elizabellae M.
Waco, TX
super good when setting your foundation. Also when you set with setting spray most of my other products would show threw but this one did not. really happy with it :)
Samantha W.
Chandler, AZ
I absolutely love this foundation! The finish it leaves is beautiful! Conceals pores and leaves you looking flawless! It also holds up through the day wonderfully, I don't have to touch up once when using this foundation.
kyla p.
Loganville, GA
NARS is a great brand and their products are amazing! the color matches my skin tone perfectly and goes on super smooth! powder foundations usually aren't my thing but this one comes out great on my skin and eliminates oily skin.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?

back