BY NARS #57 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
This foundation is amazing and has a very nice consistency. I usually apply this foundation on my blemishes and then apply concealer on top. This product is lightweight and I would recommend this to everyone. Defiantly going to buy this product again.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! The product is great at setting setting makeup in this place. It definitely holds its value. I highly recommend this product to many of my friends and family! Great brand and product!!
Sydney G.
I love setting my liquid foundation with a powder so i get that matte look and when i want one of those looks i know i could always turn to nars to help me out with that
Jaclyn T.
best powder foundation. nars has a wide variety of colors and shades that are always great for if i want coverage and color. never fail, overall great brand and product
dana b.
Breaks me out but I am very acne prone. I feel like all their products do this to me except their blush. I need to give it another shot before giving my best opinion. I will update again later letting everyone know.
Kamiah M.
This powder foundation is so seamless and matches very perfectly when blended well I can say the application is so smooth and the packaging is very nice comes with s very clear nice mirror I definitely recommend it
Highly recommend for the summer/tropical time/place. A bit dewy because of the SPF 12 but other then that gives a great finished if a translucent powder if use on top. Medium coverage wouldn't recommend for those who are looking for really full coverage foundations!
Joystar S.
West Chester, PA
I don't typically like powder foundation. I got this as a gift and I like it. It's not as heavy as some liquid foundation and the coverage is full. Can't say anything wrong about this product. I would recommend.
nicole l.
Interlachen, FL
Although I wore liquid foundation when I used this I feel like it did a good job keeping everything together. I have loved everything that I have purchased from NARS, and look forward to using more of their products. I would highly recommend this.
Jennifer G.
I like the feel of this powder, but I prefer a full coverage foundation and this would be more light coverage. Great for oily combo skin. You get a lot of product in the compact and it's well worth the price!
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es bueno?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?