BY NARS #57 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
April P.
N Royalton, OH
This was in a bad product but it wasn’t the best either. It blended really well but I did make my skin look very dry and my dry patches stood out. It comes in a decent amount of shades and colors are nice I just wish it was a little creamier once you applied it.
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
I love this nars makeup. They always look so smooth and natural and don’t look fake like most products out there make you look. This lasts such a long time and it’s so worth it. Probably the best out there for my combination skin.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
jess h.
Tomball, TX
This has nice coverage. The color matched really nicely. It’s not the most long lasting but it’s easy to just touch up. I got mine at Sephora it’s not super expensive. I like this but have others i use more.
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Emi S.
Fayetteville, AR
I used this product for years for the reason being that it was absolutely perfect! A bit pricier than I would like but it definitely lasted me a long time and I always love the sleek packaging that Nars uses.
Tiffany S.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This powder was perfect for my skin and it lasted all day. It was much better then my old powered. This powder didn’t turn darker (or lighter) after a few hours and it stayed put.
Emma K.
cincinnati
I wish I didn’t love this powder foundation because it is not cheap! However it stays on and doesn’t make you feel caked. I have several shades depending on my current skin tone and will continue to buy
Jamie R.
Liberty Hill
In this product I appreciate the spf but it makes the product a little more oily and for the price it jusnt isnt for me but would reccomend to other with dofferent skin types
Susan T.
Modesto , CA
This powder is good but I only give a three star because of the price. There are a lot of other brands that cost a little less but provides the same smooth coverage.
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?