BY NARS #68 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "amazing product sets my face all day basically, i am a repeat user and will continue to be, gives my make up a smooth and flawless finish" in 14 reviews
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 7 reviews
Gaby N.
Cambridge, MN
I love this nars makeup. They always look so smooth and natural and don’t look fake like most products out there make you look. This lasts such a long time and it’s so worth it. Probably the best out there for my combination skin.
jess h.
Tomball, TX
This has nice coverage. The color matched really nicely. It’s not the most long lasting but it’s easy to just touch up. I got mine at Sephora it’s not super expensive. I like this but have others i use more.
Emi S.
Fayetteville, AR
I used this product for years for the reason being that it was absolutely perfect! A bit pricier than I would like but it definitely lasted me a long time and I always love the sleek packaging that Nars uses.
Tiffany S.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This powder was perfect for my skin and it lasted all day. It was much better then my old powered. This powder didn’t turn darker (or lighter) after a few hours and it stayed put.
Emma K.
cincinnati
I wish I didn’t love this powder foundation because it is not cheap! However it stays on and doesn’t make you feel caked. I have several shades depending on my current skin tone and will continue to buy
Susan T.
Modesto , CA
This powder is good but I only give a three star because of the price. There are a lot of other brands that cost a little less but provides the same smooth coverage.
Elena R.
Ughhh I love this product so much!! It’s coverage for me is really great and I love the formula! I’d definitely recommend trying this because it’s a pretty great product.
kristen g.
Mahopac
The price point of all Nars products is just so expensive, but you get what you pay for. This powder leaves a nice finish. I wouldn’t recommend buying if you aren’t wanting to spend a fortune on a powder but it is a great product
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Nars is always one of my fav brands! I tend to like majority of there products this being included into that I would repeat buying this I haven’t ran out of it yet though. I recommend to the world!
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?