BY NARS

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look pow...1 Answers
  • Does this offer darker shades and does this product also ...1 Answers
  • Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "love this powder foundation and i have dry skin so i tend not to use powders but when i do i use this one! love it give a nice natural finish to the skin stays all days would definitely recommend " in 2 reviews
princess d.
Colville, WA
You know usually I'm all for putting on liquid foundation but lately been trying to find a foundation that works with my skin better without having to break out. I would have never thought of trying a powder foundation but to be honest there not all that bad. I've seen a few reviews on NARS POWDER FOUNDATION and thought hey I seen some good reviews let me just test it out and I did. I liked it, there is coverage there but I'm rating it a 4 because it's just not as much coverage as I thought there would be if it was liquid foundation. Overall I feel like it's a good product but just not good for me. Seriously never would have thought about using a powder foundation.
Angie K.
Hickory, NC
Another one of my favorites! I love this brand even though it’s pretty expensive. Their blushes and powders stay all day on my skin. This powder foundation can be used over regular foundation or applied alone. It’s buildable and gives a flawless finish. The color looks perfect on me and makes my skin look airbrushed. If I could pick one powder to stick with, this may be the one. It covers the pores very well too. I will repurchase this as needed. But it usually lasts a very long time even with heavy usage!
Gaby N.
Cambridge , MN
I love this nars makeup. They always look so smooth and natural and don’t look fake like most products out there make you look. This lasts such a long time and it’s so worth it. Probably the best out there for my combination skin.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Ashley R.
Brooklyn , NY
I love these products so bad they are amazing , so good so powder , the highlighter everything is amazing from this brand , this is one of my favorite brands ever i love them so much
Jody-Marie P.
Manhattan
NARS I love you. And Jamaica after my country perfect. This foundation fits me perfectly and especially in the summer. It’s easy to apply and you don’t need to use very much of it.
Tiffany S.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This powder was perfect for my skin and it lasted all day. It was much better then my old powered. This powder didn’t turn darker (or lighter) after a few hours and it stayed put.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
This is a great powder foundation ! Highly recommend it ! Worth the value! Provides great coverage and it doesn’t cake ! It is long lasting and works perfect for all skin types ! I love it !!! Great packaging ! I would definitely repurchase !
C A.
I’m a fan of everything Nars so this may be biased. This powder lasted all day and then some when I got my makeup done at the nars counter at Macy’s. It was the first time and I would use it again. It doesn’t oxidize and it’s very finely milled with no disturbing odors that I find in makeup sometimes. It’s great for sensitive skin.
Susan T.
Modesto , CA
This powder is good but I only give a three star because of the price. There are a lot of other brands that cost a little less but provides the same smooth coverage.
Doreen M.
Hi! Does it make you oily?
jade l.
california
Does this offer darker shades and does this product also have good coverage ?
Alexandra C.
Salem, NH
Is this make your face Camry at all / show of your pores more harshly.
Gabriela C.
Los Angeles, CA
Does it have good coverage?
Nicole P.
Hamilton, AL
I am new at makeup would y'all reccomend this for me? Also any other products y'all would reccomend for a newbie?