BY NARS #68 in Powder Foundation

Ultra light powder makeup that easily glides onto skin Provides flexible coverage & leaves a natural finish Hides imperfections & minor flaws Defenses skin against harmful UVA/UVB rays Minimizes signs of premature aging, wrinkles & dark spots Renders...

• I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or ...1 Answers
NARS Spf 12 Powder Foundation
  • "amazing product sets my face all day basically, i am a repeat user and will continue to be, gives my make up a smooth and flawless finish" in 14 reviews
Gaby N.
Cambridge, MN
I love this nars makeup. They always look so smooth and natural and don’t look fake like most products out there make you look. This lasts such a long time and it’s so worth it. Probably the best out there for my combination skin.
jess h.
Tomball, TX
This has nice coverage. The color matched really nicely. It’s not the most long lasting but it’s easy to just touch up. I got mine at Sephora it’s not super expensive. I like this but have others i use more.
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Nars is always one of my fav brands! I tend to like majority of there products this being included into that I would repeat buying this I haven’t ran out of it yet though. I recommend to the world!
Emi S.
Fayetteville, AR
I used this product for years for the reason being that it was absolutely perfect! A bit pricier than I would like but it definitely lasted me a long time and I always love the sleek packaging that Nars uses.
Tiffany S.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This powder was perfect for my skin and it lasted all day. It was much better then my old powered. This powder didn’t turn darker (or lighter) after a few hours and it stayed put.
Emma K.
cincinnati
I wish I didn’t love this powder foundation because it is not cheap! However it stays on and doesn’t make you feel caked. I have several shades depending on my current skin tone and will continue to buy
Susan T.
Modesto , CA
This powder is good but I only give a three star because of the price. There are a lot of other brands that cost a little less but provides the same smooth coverage.
kristen g.
Mahopac
The price point of all Nars products is just so expensive, but you get what you pay for. This powder leaves a nice finish. I wouldn’t recommend buying if you aren’t wanting to spend a fortune on a powder but it is a great product
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
This product is great if you want very light coverage and a soft matte finish. I find it applies best with a brush versus a sponge. It really evens out the skins tone taking away discoloration. Also works really well to help set makeup in for an all day wear. Not the best powder foundation of ever used but not the worst
Melissa W.
Pitman, NJ
I've been looking for a face powder that doesn't look powdery or cakey but has great coverage. I heard the NARS powder foundations are amazing. Are they worth the hype ?