NARS Softening Milk Cleanser

Helps mildly yet effectively eliminate surface impurities and makeup, including waterproof mascara. Keeps cucumber and aloe extracts for refreshing and relieving properties. Nourishes skin without clogging pores.

Joleasa T.
Lansing, IL
After a long day of wearing makeup I want my  skin to feel soft and clean after you take off your makeup. This milk cleanser helps me keep my skin clear and removes makeup effortlessly. I have tried many similar type of cleansers but none can compare to the constancy and effectiveness of this cleanser.
Shurie S.
Encino, CA
This product is probably great if you have severely dry or aging skin. I find that it doesn't clean well enough for my skin, but I do like how it feels. It's soft and milky, I clean with it twice every time I wash my face, but I notice makeup coming off with my toner. Maybe use a makeup remover before hand and only use with normal to dry skin. It didn't make me break out and I tend to have acne prone skin, but didn't take off all my makeup.
V-26129461 Ariana Nathaly R.
Necesito esto en serio. Me parece un buen producto y super recomendado por mis conocidos. Me ha. Dado curiosidad probarlos
Kylee B.
Cheswick, PA
Love this cleanser. Gentle and smells great. It's kinda pricey but worth it for a cleanser
Best product. I use it always. I am a repeated buyer of this product. Love the packaging and its very effective. I recommend this product to all . It is of the best quality and the price is worth it.
Francesca B.
This is perfect for my skin, it can't get any better than that! The scent is a winner alone!! It brings me back to summer. It is so gentle to the skin, but it feels like it does a lot!! I feel so refreshed even a couple hours after using it, one hindred percent recommend!