BY NARS

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

OVERVIEW:
Soft Velvet Loose Powder sets foundation, evens skin tone, controls oil, and smooths the texture of the skin. Built with the latest advances in artistry, it perfects any look for naturally polished, porcelain-looking skin.

An artistry essential, this lightweight powder brings a flawless, soft-focus finish to all complexions. Soft Velvet Loose Powder combines skincare ingredients to create a weightless, velvet-to-the-touch formula that keeps skin comfortable all day.

Hyaluronic Acid Bonded Powder creates a non-drying, comfortable finish. Fine lines, wrinkles, and pores optically fade as skin is visibly perfected. Photochromatic Technology keeps skin looking natural in any source of light.

BENEFITS:
DELIVERS A FLAWLESS SOFT-FOCUS FINISH THAT FEELS COMFORTABLE AND NEVER LOOKS DRY
Mineral Tone Balancing Powder works to optically correct, not mask, imperfections. Unique powders even skin tone and provide invisible skin correction so skin looks radiant, fresh and natural.
SKIN LOOKS NATURAL IN ANY LIGHT
Photochromic Technology alters the tone of the complexion with the intensity of light, reducing that “washed out/chalky” appearance that can occur when makeup products are exposed to sunlight or flash photography. The result is a healthy, natural-looking complexion in any light.
KEEPS SKIN HEALTHY TODAY AND TOMORROW
A blend of Vitamins A, C and E delivers antioxidant benefits protecting the skin against harmful free radical damage.

HOW TO USE:
Can be used alone, to set foundation and makeup or to soften color intensity on the face or eye.
An indispensable tool to create the NARS signature Smoky Eye: Use it to set the cream base and apply after each additional color to create a cloud-like effect.
With a Brush: Dip into powder then tap off excess. Apply to the face using circular motions starting in the center of the face and working outwards until blended.
With a Puff: Dip into powder then tap off excess. Apply by pressing and rolling the puff onto the skin.
If desired, finish by buffing skin with the #10 Powder Brush or the Ita Kabuki Brush.

• What's the best way to use this product??1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this loose powder over the Laura Merc...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a matte finish? 1 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
Kylie F.
Sudlersville, MD
Review for: BEACH more...
I bought this last year and the powder did last me a whole year. I do think it helps keep my makeup set for long periods of time. Other than those two pros, i have some issues. One is that it makes your face very pale and you need a lot of bronzer to make up for it. It also is very messy and goes everywhere! I don’t use it anymore.
Nadia C.
Queens
Review for: Other more...
I’m not a huge fan of this powder. There are tiny shimmers in it and there’s a lot of flashback. It’s a loose powder so of course it is a little messy but that’s not an issue for me. It’s also not a ton of product so i’d settle for a drugstore powder like coty airspun.
17 |.
Raleigh
It was a very soft powder. Had bits of shimmer but in a very complementing way. Did leave behind a bit of flashback so I use it when I know I won’t be in any flash photography. Does leave too bad of a white cast, can easily be fixed with foundation powder.
Chanae B.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: MOUNTAIN more...
I really enjoy this product. I would say it is one of my favorite finishing powders to date. Good for all skin types, very lightweight formula, keeps your makeup in place all day. Powder gives a soft matte finish.
Elizabeth C.
jonesboro
Review for: Other more...
I am obsessed with NARS all around....... it’s great for all skin types personally. Doesn’t give much protection from the sun. Great matte finish but I love it. I recommend this to absolutely everyone that loves NARS
Andrea S.
Review for: MOUNTAIN more...
One of the best loose powders and I'm a snob when it comes to that. Leaves skin absolutely poreless, flawless for the whole day. Makes any foundation stay on forever. Adds color, feels super light weight, can be applied in different ways, always looks great, doesnt break me out. I have sensitive and combination skin. A+
gen m.
LOVE THIS STUFF. Set your foundation with this and waaaaalllla ! Amazing stuff use a damp beauty blender and bounce it on dust off with a fluffy brush and your face is BAKED 😊
Alyssa D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Review for: SNOW more...
This powder is awesome. Very light and fine. I use it daily with a sponge under my eyes to set my concealer and then I use it over my whole face with a powder brush.
Gloria G.
Got this in December, but I haven’t used it too too much. It did leave my makeup lasting longer and my skin did look smoother too. However my skin has been really dry and haven’t used it much. I’m sure I’ll use it when t gets hot.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: FLESH more...
I tried this powder at my job and I wasn’t in love but it worked well. I felt as tho it did last very long and I had to re apply. I have combination skin and it kept me oil free and matte. I would try again but for now I’ll try something new.
Cindy S.
Tulare, CA
I've always wanted one but there always to expensive and I wanna know if this is heavy on your face or is its soft ?does it make you break out easily ?
Margelyn A.
Does this product leave a matte finish?
Rita A.
Yonkers, NY
What's the best way to use this product??
Mary Jane V.
Hayward , CA
Does this powder leave a white cast? Can it be used for baking? Is it matte or does it have specks of shimmer?
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Does this have anything to stop the powder from spilling out?

back