Nars Soft Velvet Loose Powder uploaded by Jolie B.Nars Soft Velvet Loose Powder uploaded by Kaylee L.Nars Soft Velvet Loose Powder uploaded by Arpita G.
8 colors available

BY NARS

PERFECTION. ON THE LOOSE. Soft Velvet Loose Powder is an artistry essential that casts perfection in a new light. Soft Velvet Loose Powder sets foundation, controls oil, and smooths the texture of the skin with a soft-focus finish. Infused with Hyaluronic Acid bonded powder, this innovative formula visibly blurs the appearance of fine lines and pores, while wearing comfortably all day. see more...

• What's the best way to use this product??1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this loose powder over the Laura Mercier loose ...1 Answers
  • Does this product leave a matte finish? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
Review for: Powder-Mountain-One
Nars is so perfect! This powder leaves your skin looking so smooth and it's great to set foundation!
Preti R.
Preti R.
Review for: Powder-Mountain-One
I love this sooo much better than the Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder( broke me out ) This product hasn't broken me out, works wonderfully on my normal skin. I have a simple routine of BB cream or Sunscreen, concealer and finish off with this powder. It lasts the whole day and stays put. It looks so natural on me without the cakey look. Worth the $$$ as it has lasted me for a whole year. Given I don't use it everyday. Just bought my 2'nd tub and I am still loving this. It is so sheer, finely milled and light with the right amount of coverage. I am a NC40 and was matched to the color Mountain. Please NARS don't change a thing about this product.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Red Bank, NJ
Review for: Powder-Snow-One
Holy grail setting powder. I use the shade snow to bake my under eye and any other place in my face that I want highlighted. This powder is so smooth and soft it's not cakey and sets makeup perfectly. Pale skin friendly!
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Review for: Powder-Snow-One
Bomb! Great for very fair skin it really highlights your face where needed , it's pricy but worth it! Leaves your skin looking flawless and very smooth! Doesn't cake up or crease when applied right. Go to!
iesha j.
iesha j.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Powder-Valley-One
I really don't know how I feel about this product because it is very greedy and his mama as fine as I thought it would be of only used it twice the coverage is good I just don't like the way it feels
Sara O.
Sara O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusto mucho este polvo, realmente es una marca muy buena, una de mis favoritas. Muy muy Buena calidad la recomiendo definitivamente
Eva R.
Eva R.
Review for: Powder-Valley-One
Este polvo suelto es ideal para aplicarlo luego de la base para que te deje la piel sin sensacion de cremosidad debido a la base, igualmente no se corre el maquillaje, permaneciendo intacta juvenil y sin manchas producto dl sudor. Yo lo uso para ocasiones especiales, fiestas, congresos, donde el tiempo a exposicion es largo.. recommendado, excelente producto para tener en tu baul de belleza
Marlo B.
Marlo B.
Apopka, FL
Review for: Powder-Valley-One
This powder really keeps my oil at bay in the hot humid weather and it also gives you that beautiful velvety soft touch to the skin. You get a lot of product and the price is good for a high end product. I would repurchase this again just because it performs really well.
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Cedar City , UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great after bb cream or light foundation kind of powder. Not cakey and a little bit goes a long ways and blends beautifully
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Aurora, IL
Review for: Powder-Beach-One
I love this powder the only problem with it is that it is very messy and not ideal for traveling or taking with you on the go.
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Tulare, CA
I've always wanted one but there always to expensive and I wanna know if this is heavy on your face or is its soft ?does it make you break out easily ?
Rita A.
Rita A.
Yonkers, NY
What's the best way to use this product??
Anne G.
Anne G.
Would you recommend this loose powder over the Laura Mercier loose powder?
Margelyn A.
Margelyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product leave a matte finish?
Ja'hna J.
Ja'hna J.
Somerset, KY
Does this have anything to stop the powder from spilling out?