BY NARS

Jumbo sized pencil with multiple functions. Helps shade the eyelids, lash line, or highlight the eyes. Ideal to pair with a powder shadow for layering & increased color intensity. Smooth, creamy & long-wearing formula. Gives easy & seamless color blending. Comfortable to wear with a velvety sensation on eyes.

• I really want to know it this is a good product, it sound...1 Answers
  • Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a...1 Answers
  • What makes NARS products different from other brands?1 Answers
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
I have the goldfish brown color (I'm not at home to tell the color) but I absolutely love the pigment and how easy it is to grab it throw it on and go about my day!!! I LOVVVVVVEEEEEE MINE!!!!!! ❤❤❤
alexandra r.
I LOVE!! THIS IS INCREDIBLE AND PEN IS PERFECT TO USE ALL DAY, I LOVE TO FINISH,YOUR PRICE IS ACCESSIBLE
noelia a.
“Descubre la combinación perfecta para labios: el impacto del color de un Lipstick con el brillo del Lipglass. Con Sheen Supreme tienes el híbrido perfecto. De fórmula ligera y fácil aplicación, cómodo y nada pegajoso, es un producto imprescindible para todos los que han suspirado por esta perfecta fusión.”
Rosalba U.
Deltona, FL
I loved this pencil, it was definitely for me. I told my friends about it and how it looked on me. The next day they all wanted to get it and they were asking me where I got mines at.
melissa g.
Smooth, creamy, long-wearing absolutely adore this product is easy to carry anywhere. easy to use and handle because if its size . i have bought this several time and will continue to buy this product love using it i have even bought for friends as little token and they started using it too
Jenniffer E.

It is very fasil to use the pencil you have and what we can handle very fasil and paint exactly where we want
stacie j.
Virginia Beach, VA
i hate using eyeshadow. but this makes it very easy for me. just one swipe and it's on
Ashley B.
Hesperia, CA
I absolutely love this eye pencil! I use this for when I do a smokey eye, and it is so easy to blend! I love how the product feels on my eyes, and there's a very light gold shift in the shadow that adds a gorgeous effect. Love love this product!
Priscilla F.
TOTAL
80%
Cheryl H.
Keller, TX
This is a great neutral color. Goes on a bit rough. I prefer to put on finger and rub onto eyelid. Looks great and lasts all day.
Carolynn H.
Who would someone use this on the eye? It looks fabulous, and I want to purchase one, but I don't know how I would use it.
Jessica T.
Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a light shimmery base for eyelids, is there a great shadow to pair with this color?
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
What makes NARS products different from other brands?
Brooke W.
I've never used NARS products, nor have I used a product like this before. So two questions, what do you think of NARS and what do you think of these sorts of products?
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I really want to know it this is a good product, it sounds like it is, but i never used it, and i really want an opinion from someone who has used it before, like: what is good about it? and does it have a good price? would you recommend it for other people? did you have a good experience with it? please answer my question, thanks!

Walmart