BY NARS

Jumbo sized pencil with multiple functions. Helps shade the eyelids, lash line, or highlight the eyes. Ideal to pair with a powder shadow for layering & increased color intensity. Smooth, creamy & long-wearing formula. Gives easy & seamless color blending. Comfortable to wear with a velvety sensation on eyes.

• I really want to know it this is a good product, it sound...1 Answers
  • Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a...1 Answers
  • What makes NARS products different from other brands?1 Answers
Carrie Ann C.
This product isn't worth the cost. It glides on easy but creases very easily and quickly as well. I even tried using it with a primer. I prefer to use eye shadow powders instead. I have oily skin. It's too expensive. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone with oily skin.
Essie R.
New Castle, DE
This is not my idea crayon shadow. Is creases pretty bad on my eyes even after blending and setting with eyeshadow. I also tried using a primer under this and it still creased. I love NARS however this was a total miss for me. maybe I got a bad one?
Rocio S.
This product wasn't what I was hoping it was. I figured I could use it as a base for eyeshadow. Made my eyeshadow crease. It's over prized. This was my first time using this. I'm still going to see if I can figure it out and use it differently. So far, i wouldn't but it again.
Morgan H.
Bradenton, FL
I honestly didn't see the point in this. It was thicker than I would prefer but that is just my opinion here
Tyler K.
Pg County,Maryland
This wasn't my favorite product it honestly is waaay to dewy and makes my lips feel like I have tomato paste on them.
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
I didn't like this pencil at all. It was a little rough and came off too easily. The color was nice if you're ok with reapplying
Melissa G.
New York
I hated this product. Its expensive. didn't meet my expectations. You have to put more than 2 layers so it could show.
Aemee G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love nears for their blushes but not for their nail polishes. This product is okay.. Just okay. you can get same shade and same quality with other drugstore brands that are cheaper.
Yaitlyn M.
Hola, hoy traigo mi critica de este producto.
Bueno, para empezar la picmentacion es decadente
Melissa L.
Novi, MI
I love Nars for their face makeup but not as much for the eye shadow pencils. This product is okay. I just think you can get this exact same shade shade and same quality with other drugstore brands that are cheaper.
Carolynn H.
Who would someone use this on the eye? It looks fabulous, and I want to purchase one, but I don't know how I would use it.
Jessica T.
Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a light shimmery base for eyelids, is there a great shadow to pair with this color?
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
What makes NARS products different from other brands?
Brooke W.
I've never used NARS products, nor have I used a product like this before. So two questions, what do you think of NARS and what do you think of these sorts of products?
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I really want to know it this is a good product, it sounds like it is, but i never used it, and i really want an opinion from someone who has used it before, like: what is good about it? and does it have a good price? would you recommend it for other people? did you have a good experience with it? please answer my question, thanks!

Walmart