BY NARS

Jumbo sized pencil with multiple functions. Helps shade the eyelids, lash line, or highlight the eyes. Ideal to pair with a powder shadow for layering & increased color intensity. Smooth, creamy & long-wearing formula. Gives easy & seamless color blending. Comfortable to wear with a velvety sensation on eyes.

• I really want to know it this is a good product, it sound...1 Answers
  • Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a...1 Answers
  • What makes NARS products different from other brands?1 Answers
Tenesia B.
Such a beautiful gold yellow gold color! I use this color under  Nefertiti from Juvia's Place Nubian 2 palette. It glides on smooth and stays put. The only downside is that the cap comes off easily and sometimes I end up with gold pencil all over my makeup bag!
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Love this stuff. It stays on for a long time and doesn’t make my lips feel dried out. I would recommend to anyone and I would 100% buy again. You definitely get what you paid for.
Myra H.
This pencil is really pretty. The formula is creamy and it is easy to apply to the lid. I like using this as an inner corner highlight but I'm sure it'd look beautiful if applied to the entire lid. I got this during Birchbox's first Vogue collab box and haven't regretted it even though I initially didn't think I'd find much use for it
Solange T.
Brockton, MA
It goes on smoothly with a light touch. I love the colors. I f you are going for a dramatic look, apply heavier and smudge with a brush. It last better that way.
Ashley B.
Hesperia, CA
I absolutely love this eye pencil! I use this for when I do a smokey eye, and it is so easy to blend! I love how the product feels on my eyes, and there's a very light gold shift in the shadow that adds a gorgeous effect. Love love this product!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I have the shade Vogue Rose which I got in a specialty Birchbox I purchased celebrating Vogue Magazine's Anniversary. (Everything in the box had a rose theme which I love!) I was excited to try more products from NARS because I have very few from them. This pencil is a beautiful, if very light shade. It's best to use as an inner corner highlight, to highlight the center of the lids, a brow bone highlight or as a cheekbone highlight. I didn't think the color payoff was enough for this to stand alone on the eyelid. The application is so simple being in a crayon form and the formula is creamy. It goes on smoothly and I didn't have any smudging or creasing when I used it in the above mentioned areas. I would definitely try more shades out of these eye crayons because I found a way to work with this one that I have and I really like it! I think darker shades would look amazing and would definitely have more color payoff!
Marika T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I got my Nars Cosmetics Soft Touch Shadow Pencil as a bonus gift from purchasing Nars products (which are my FAVORITE). I never used shadow pencils, so it was my first time trying and i feel in LOVE. It's the perfect shadow to pack for travel -- because you don't need brushes. It goes on very smooth and easy, and lasts a long time (even without primer). Definitely recommend this product. Since the sample, i've bought this in several different colors.
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
I DON'T NO ,WHAT  I WOULD WITHOUT, NARS SOFT TOUCH SHADOW PENCIL. THIS PRODUCT IS FANTASTIC.  IT GOES ON SO SMOOTHLY AND THEY HAVE THE PRETTIEST OF COLORS. EXPECTATIONS??  AWESOME  I KNOW I WANT TO GET MORE.  I JUST KNOW'' YOU WILL TO.  I HOPE , WHEN YOU DO TRY IT,  YOU WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY TO.
Abby R.
Niles, MI
This shadow pencil has an awesome formula! I was using Nyx's shadow pencil's for a while because they were decent and inexpensive. If you are willing to spend the extra coin, the NARS one is well worth it. The Nyx one tended to blend  down to almost nothing (if you are not super careful) However, the NARS is super creamy, pigmented and you use far less product.
Amber C.
Washington, DC
This eye shadow is so beautiful and pigmented. I love how it glides on so smoothly and is very easy to blend. I would highly recommend this product if you are trying to get a smokey look or a cutt crease. I give this eye shadow 5 stars. Love it!
Carolynn H.
Who would someone use this on the eye? It looks fabulous, and I want to purchase one, but I don't know how I would use it.
Jessica T.
Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a light shimmery base for eyelids, is there a great shadow to pair with this color?
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
What makes NARS products different from other brands?
Brooke W.
I've never used NARS products, nor have I used a product like this before. So two questions, what do you think of NARS and what do you think of these sorts of products?
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I really want to know it this is a good product, it sounds like it is, but i never used it, and i really want an opinion from someone who has used it before, like: what is good about it? and does it have a good price? would you recommend it for other people? did you have a good experience with it? please answer my question, thanks!