BY NARS

Jumbo sized pencil with multiple functions. Helps shade the eyelids, lash line, or highlight the eyes. Ideal to pair with a powder shadow for layering & increased color intensity. Smooth, creamy & long-wearing formula. Gives easy & seamless color blending. Comfortable to wear with a velvety sensation on eyes.

• I really want to know it this is a good product, it sound...1 Answers
  • Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a...1 Answers
  • What makes NARS products different from other brands?1 Answers
Christina J.
Round Rock, TX
this eyeliner goes on so smooth , its like a professional applied my eyeline!! this is a must and stays on until you remove it. met my expectations and recommended to my friends,
Destiny S.
Carrollton, TX
LOVE this product. The application is smooth and is true to color. I love lip liners and enjoy floating around to different brands and testing each of them out. NARS is definitely on the pricey side but it's worth every penny
lauren h.
I give this lip pencils a four star because it's a good product that lasted a good amount of time without having to keep re applying. I do have to say the lip pencils is a little pricy but well worth the money you will pay.
Guadalupe C.
I love my stick shadow I mean makes a great smokey eye reflection smooth to apply it's very dark and price is great with one application the work is done love the packing I would recommend it
Melissa L.
Novi, MI
I love Nars for their face makeup but not as much for the eye shadow pencils. This product is okay. I just think you can get this exact same shade shade and same quality with other drugstore brands that are cheaper.
Brittany H.
Henrico, VA
This shadow pencil is super easy to use and affordable. its glides on light chalk and last all day without having to reapply. I use it whenever I'm going to be out for a long period of time because its just that great.
jessica b.
Union, NJ
I love this shadow pencil, they all apply and blend out so smoothly. I've never had a problem with blending like I do sometimes with other creamy eyeshadows. Minimal effort is required to get the job done here with this one. I would recommend this product to women.
Laysa T.
Esse lapis maravilhoso da Nars é ótimo pra destacar os olhos quando você faz aquela maquiagem diva ou até mesmo uma maquiagem simples, você pode usa-lo em qualquer ocasião e não importa se é dia ou noite.
Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I love shadow pencils because they are able to prep and add color to any eye shadow look that I put my work into. This color adds a nice flush tone to my eye lids that definitely make them stand out. I have received so many questions about this product.
Sara A.
I love a lot of NARS products - specifically their blush and lip sticks, however, this one is not one I would buy again. I find it doesn't stay on long and it bleeds.
Carolynn H.
Who would someone use this on the eye? It looks fabulous, and I want to purchase one, but I don't know how I would use it.
Jessica T.
Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a light shimmery base for eyelids, is there a great shadow to pair with this color?
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
What makes NARS products different from other brands?
Brooke W.
I've never used NARS products, nor have I used a product like this before. So two questions, what do you think of NARS and what do you think of these sorts of products?
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I really want to know it this is a good product, it sounds like it is, but i never used it, and i really want an opinion from someone who has used it before, like: what is good about it? and does it have a good price? would you recommend it for other people? did you have a good experience with it? please answer my question, thanks!

Walmart