BeautyEyeEyeshadowNARS
Soft Touch Shadow Pencil

Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil

A modern, multi-use pencil for shading, lining, and highlighting with a seamless, velvety finish.

I really want to know it this is a good product, it sounds like it is, but i never used it, and i really want an opinion from someone who has used it before, like: what is good about it? and does it have a good price? would you recommend it for other people? did you have a good experience with it? please answer my question, thanks!
Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a light shimmery base for eyelids, is there a great shadow to pair with this color?
What makes NARS products different from other brands?
Start your review of Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil!
nicki N.
Rockwall, TX
Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil uploaded by nicki N.
At 51 years old, I have discovered the beauty of cream products on mature skin! Powder tends to maximize fine lines and wrinkles but cream products sink in. That’s why I adore these Nars soft touch shadow pencils! I have a couple different shades. The color Goddess is a light champagne pink and it’s great to layer under regular powder shadow as a base as well as on its own for a light wash of color. It blends effortlessly and does not crease. I also have Oaxaca which is a darker mauve and it’s great on its own. You can darken it to get a beautiful Smokey eye!
Hannah R.
Poquoson
Meh. It's okay but again not my favorite. I would buy it again but I wouldn't go out of my way to seek it out. It lasts well enough but you def have to reapply.
Annerys E.
Doral, FL
Great base pencil. It works really well as the base to any shadow combination. Easy to Sharpen
Tasneem M.
Forest Hills, NY
This is so good so creamy its little darker but its very good for corner of the eyes. Very well blend with the other colors
Andrea F.
Los Angeles , CA
This is an amazing eye stick! I used everyday for nearly a year the shadow just glides on and is great for effective and quick morning make up routines. It lasts pretty well. Definitely recommend this item as a staple for makeup looks!
Vitória S.
Tocantins-Brasil
amei super maravilhosa dura muito tempo nao bora facilmente e tem longa duração ótima simplesmente amei
Barbara A.
Jersey City, NJ
Seriously... take my money. These sticks are the best for quick days when you still crave a pop of color. So easy. And they last all day! An amazing product!
Claudia P.
Review for: Goddess
Amazing. It goes on easy and blends easily as well. I have brown eyes and this color makes for a great highlighter. However, I find that it's not as long lasting as I would like. I have more success when I use a primer and then use this product. I recommend it because it travels well and makes for a great touch up product.
Aemee I.
Oak Harbor, WA
I love nears for their blushes but not for their nail polishes. This product is okay.. Just okay. you can get same shade and same quality with other drugstore brands that are cheaper.
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
3,017 reviews
Review for: Palladium
These eyeshadow colors are absolutely beyond beautiful and the pigment is just awesome as it really shows up on your eyes which makes them stand out so well. I love how I never have to touch up with this palette as this eyeshadow will out last me the entire day. I like how this eyeshadow glides over my eyelids upon applying without the tugging and pulling of my eyelids which is great because I have sensitive eyes. If you want a eyeshadow that will outlast your day this is the one to buy !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...