BY NARS #95 in Lip Liner

Palladium: Turquoise with silver glitter Soft Touch Shadow Pencils provide easy, portable, long-wearing application.  These jumbo sized pencils have versatile functionality to shade the lid, line, or highlight the eye. Smooth, creamy texture delivers a smooth, velvety feel to the eye and make for easy blending and an ideal base for layering with a powder shadow for increased color intensity. Portable application Smooth, creamy, long-wearing formula Easy and seamless blending Ideal base for layering with powder eyeshadow to increase color intensity Shadow Pencil, Palladium see more...

• I really want to know it this is a good product, it sounds like i...1 Answers
  • Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a light s...1 Answers
  • What makes NARS products different from other brands?1 Answers
NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
  • "Easy to use amazing pigmented the dark color last along time very soft and gentle to use" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way with this product." in 1 review
  • "very affordable and it lasts for a long time which is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "The pigments are very nice and strong" in 1 review
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: Other more...
I have the shade Vogue Rose which I got in a specialty Birchbox I purchased celebrating Vogue Magazine's Anniversary. (Everything in the box had a rose theme which I love!) I was excited to try more products from NARS because I have very few from them. This pencil is a beautiful, if very light shade. It's best to use as an inner corner highlight, to highlight the center of the lids, a brow bone highlight or as a cheekbone highlight. I didn't think the color payoff was enough for this to stand alone on the eyelid. The application is so simple being in a crayon form and the formula is creamy. It goes on smoothly and I didn't have any smudging or creasing when I used it in the above mentioned areas. I would definitely try more shades out of these eye crayons because I found a way to work with this one that I have and I really like it! I think darker shades would look amazing and would definitely have more color payoff!
Kismet M.
Chardon
Review for: Aigle Noir more...
This is a great shadow pencil and also a great liner it goes on super smooth and the color is gorgeous on. It is black with a green shimmer in it and looks great with brown eyes. Very easy to apply goes on like butter. I would buy this again as i am very pleased.
JANYA S.
North Bend, OR
I DON'T NO ,WHAT  I WOULD WITHOUT, NARS SOFT TOUCH SHADOW PENCIL. THIS PRODUCT IS FANTASTIC.  IT GOES ON SO SMOOTHLY AND THEY HAVE THE PRETTIEST OF COLORS. EXPECTATIONS??  AWESOME  I KNOW I WANT TO GET MORE.  I JUST KNOW'' YOU WILL TO.  I HOPE , WHEN YOU DO TRY IT,  YOU WILL FEEL THE SAME WAY TO.
Amber C.
Washington, DC
This eye shadow is so beautiful and pigmented. I love how it glides on so smoothly and is very easy to blend. I would highly recommend this product if you are trying to get a smokey look or a cutt crease. I give this eye shadow 5 stars. Love it!
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
Personally, I feel like this product was a flop. To explain why is kind of hard, due to the fact that people with dry skin only will understand. The way it was applied on my skin each try was almost chalk-like, sticky in a way.
Tiffany H.
Raleigh, NC
This is really soft, which makes it very easy to apply. The pigments are great and you don't have to cake it on to get the look that you want. This blends very easily and is very crease resistant. It does stay sharp well but when you do have to sharpen it, only use the Nars sharpener.
Eliza H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Skorpios, Celebrate, Corcovado, Hollywoodland more...
These pencils are very pigmented and so so smooth. I throw these in bag when I travel or when I'm late to the office, they are so handy! Also very blendable, usually use my finger when I'm in a huge rush!
Guadalupe C.
I love my stick shadow I mean makes a great smokey eye reflection smooth to apply it's very dark and price is great with one application the work is done love the packing I would recommend it
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
I have the goldfish brown color (I'm not at home to tell the color) but I absolutely love the pigment and how easy it is to grab it throw it on and go about my day!!! I LOVVVVVVEEEEEE MINE!!!!!! ❤❤❤
Kris W.
Middletown, CT
Review for: Corcovado more...
I purchased this only because it was on clearance for $5! I would have skipped it otherwise, as warm colors don't usually suit me. This color, however, looks surprisingly nice on my extremely cool-toned skin.

I've never really gotten the hang of using shadow pencils, so I only use this as a thick liner on my upper lid (over my primer base and then whatever shadows I've used), before topping it with a thinner liquid liner. When I use it that way, it lasts all day, whether or not I smudge it out. I do find it impractical, and wouldn't find it worthwhile at full price. But I enjoy having it around so I can do something different once in a while.
Carolynn H.
Who would someone use this on the eye? It looks fabulous, and I want to purchase one, but I don't know how I would use it.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I really want to know it this is a good product, it sounds like it is, but i never used it, and i really want an opinion from someone who has used it before, like: what is good about it? and does it have a good price? would you recommend it for other people? did you have a good experience with it? please answer my question, thanks!
Brooke W.
I've never used NARS products, nor have I used a product like this before. So two questions, what do you think of NARS and what do you think of these sorts of products?
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
What makes NARS products different from other brands?
Jessica T.
Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a light shimmery base for eyelids, is there a great shadow to pair with this color?