15 colors available

BY NARS #94 in Lip Liner

Palladium: Turquoise with silver glitter Soft Touch Shadow Pencils provide easy, portable, long-wearing application.  These jumbo sized pencils have versatile functionality to shade the lid, line, or highlight the eye. Smooth, creamy texture delivers a smooth, velvety feel to the eye and make for easy blending and an ideal base for layering with a powder shadow for increased color intensity. Portable application Smooth, creamy, long-wearing formula Easy and seamless blending Ideal base for layering with powder eyeshadow to increase color intensity Shadow Pencil, Palladium see more...

• I really want to know it this is a good product, it sounds like it ...1 Answers
  • Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a light shi...1 Answers
  • What makes NARS products different from other brands?1 Answers
NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
  • "Easy to use amazing pigmented the dark color last along time very soft and gentle to use" in 2 reviews
  • "A little goes a long way with this product." in 1 review
  • "very affordable and it lasts for a long time which is amazing!" in 1 review
  • "The pigments are very nice and strong" in 1 review
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Nars products for the most part, so when I saw this colour combined with the recent shadow pencil trend, I bought it without thought.

I stand firm on the beautiful blue. It's a stunning blue, hinting on navy but never losing that rich, cobalt edge. There's a hint of iridescent shimmer in the light. The three stars are pretty much for this alone.

The formula is the single most disappointing part of this pencil. This pencil goes on smoother than any other shadow/eye pencil I own (of any brand - MUFE, Urban Decay, etc.), and I think that's part of the problem. This beautiful smoothness comes at the cost of the colour never setting. As a liner, it disappears before I leave the house. As a shadow, it will crease absolutely and without fail. You will NOT be able to use this without a primer - a strong primer. And even with a base, you'll need to "set" the colour either with another shadow or a setting/translucent powder - Urban Decay's Goddess or MUFE's HD powder are my choices for this use.

I bought this at a place with a great return policy but have chosen to keep this pencil (using as described). Since I was able to make it work, I kept the rating at three stars, but honestly, this is one of the worst shadow pencil formulation since Lorac's sparkle pencil. At least the colour is amazing...
Larissa v.
Larissa v.
Round Rock, TX
Is a Soft Touch Shadow Pencils provide easy, portable, long-wearing application. These jumbo sized pencils have versatile functionality to shade the lid, line, or highlight the eye.
Portable application
Smooth, creamy, long-wearing formula
Easy and seamless blending
Ideal base for layering with powder eyeshadow to increase color intensity
Alexandra M.
Alexandra M.
Review for: Hollywoodland
I have porcelain skin and I am always looking for the perfect champagne shimmer eye shadow to brighten my eyes. Hollywood land is the perfect shade for my complexion. Its shimmery enough but does not make you look like a disco ball. I love to use this as a base and layer other colors with it. Its smooth and lasts a very long time. I would defiantly repurchase this product when I run out but that wont be for a long time because a little goes a very long way.
Preciosa M.
Preciosa M.
San Francisco, CA
I love this shadow pencil, they all apply and blend out so smoothly. I've never had a problem with blending like I do sometimes with other creamy eyeshadows. Minimal effort is required to get the job done here with this one. And all the colors I've tried have all been beautifully pigmented, even without primer. Don't even get me started on the waterproof ones!
grace t.
grace t.
The best thing about this product was the quality- my first time using it, I had some difficulties getting the task down correctly. It stays on for a long time hence would often be noticeable if I messed up. It came in a nice package and was somewhat expensive however I was impressed with the product and would consider buying again if on sale.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA
Review for: Iraklion
This shade is so gorgeous! I use it all over the lid for more formal and glamorous looks, and use it subtly and sparingly when I want a more neutral eye. It applies so smoothly, like butter, and the pigmentation is insane! If it was mechanical instead of a literal pencil that needed to be sharpened, I would love it even more.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Cocoa, FL
Review for: Hollywoodland
I love NARS. Their soft touch shadow pencil is a true blessing. It goes on so smooth, so easy to use, and last all day. I highly recommend this product. It is worth every dollar you will spend on it, because it is a little more than some of the other brands but so SO MUCH BETTER! One try and you will fall in love with it too.
Claudia P.
Claudia P.
Review for: Goddess
Amazing. It goes on easy and blends easily as well. I have brown eyes and this color makes for a great highlighter. However, I find that it's not as long lasting as I would like. I have more success when I use a primer and then use this product. I recommend it because it travels well and makes for a great touch up product.
Cindy P.
Cindy P.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Hollywoodland
The NARS soft touch pencils are an amazing product, despite the fact that they are a tad bit pricey. With anything NARS, you are going to get quality and perfection in a beauty product, which is exactly what this is. It can be found at NARS boutiques and Sephora, both in-store and online.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Saint Paul, MN
Nars has some of the best products on the market. Their eyeliners will last and last and give you a true impactful pop of color. Have fun with them and use different colored pencils with your regular shadows. They are made to be seen and rocked and I recommend their products to everyone.
Carolynn H.
Carolynn H.
Who would someone use this on the eye? It looks fabulous, and I want to purchase one, but I don't know how I would use it.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Does it last well? Is it good for everyday wear? I love a light shimmery base for eyelids, is there a great shadow to pair with this color?
lauren w.
lauren w.
Hartselle, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What makes NARS products different from other brands?
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
I've never used NARS products, nor have I used a product like this before. So two questions, what do you think of NARS and what do you think of these sorts of products?
Joseane v.
Joseane v.
Norwich, CT
I really want to know it this is a good product, it sounds like it is, but i never used it, and i really want an opinion from someone who has used it before, like: what is good about it? and does it have a good price? would you recommend it for other people? did you have a good experience with it? please answer my question, thanks!