48 colors available

BY NARS #82 in Eyeshadow

Nars Cosmetics Single eyeshadow. Longwearing crease resistant color in sheer wearable formulas. All Nars eyeshadows can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatric effect. These richly pigmented powders blend effortlessly and can also be used wet for precisely lining the eyes. Multifunction: use as eyeshadow, eyeliner and on eyebrows. All skin types. see more...

• How's the color payoff with these? Are they easy to blend?1 Answers
  • Can these eyeshadows be easily depotted to be put...Be the first to answer!
  • How's the pigmentation? Is it worth the cost? Any fallout?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Review for: Strada Shimmer 2.2G 0.07Oz
This is one of those shadows that you can't help but touch every time you see it.

It looks like a light lavender with gorgeous gold flecks that Nars is so famous for. They're a brand that takes pride in the pigments and especially glitters they put into their products.

Everyone's got to use cosmetic grade glitter, but If I remember my training correctly, Nars takes it a step further and ensures that they use rounded flecks instead of those with points, so you don't have minute razor sharp edges that may make their way into your delicate eyeballs!

The light lavender tone of this shadow is deceiving though, as it is quite pigmented once on, and has some good depth to it.

If you're a fan of Purple, but this immediately!
Radhika M.
Radhika M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Eye Shadow Persia
Persia is one of my favorite eyeshadows of all times. This is a matte rust-orange shade that might look scary in the pan but is beautiful to use, especially if you love warm-toned transition shades. I have datker lids and I can use this as a sheer wash of all-over lid color or blend it along crease to warm up the crease and provide a nice gradient for the lid color. The formula works well over a primer like the NARS one and it lasts whole day without any issues.
Leeann H.
Leeann H.
Carrollton, TX
Review for: Eye Shadow Persia
One of my favorite Single eye shadows ever. The color is this rich warm orangy red that is to die for. I love the formula of Nars single shadows they are creamy, very pigmented and easy to blend. There Matte shadows are one of the more pigmented shadow formulas out there so be careful not to go in with to much initially and Nars is a MUA brand so there shadows are meat to be applied with Makeup brushes and not sponge tip applicators or something like that.
Jilly M.
Jilly M.
Louisville, KY
The reason why I LOVE these shadows in their size. They are absolutely one of the more pricey shadows, but I feel like I get more. I recently broke one of them and was AMAZED at how much came out of the pan. The colors are extremely pigmented and when layered show up just as intense as it looks in the pan! Amazing. A+ Also, I know some don't like the packaging because powders tend to stick to it. Just wipe a little alcohol on there it'll be good as new!
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I will always love NARS eyeshadow, it was one of my first high end eyeshadow purchases as a teenager. Amazing colors, and great pigment, the last a long time(yes, I know you are supposed to throw out eye shadow after a certain period of time but so sue me if i keep them around a little longer). They have matte option, super glittery, creamy easily blended options that just can make your look for the day or for the evening.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Review for: Night Breed Nightlife Collection 2.2G 0.07Oz
Such a great mix of a fun and seductive shadow. The black color is very pigmented and the glitter really adds a flirtatious and glam pop. The color pay off was great and lasted for ages over the Urban Decay Primer Potion. A little goes a long way with this shadow, so it's worth the money. Great essential color to keep in your makeup bag for when you're ready to break out a smokey eye.
Capri G.
Capri G.
Owasso, OK
Review for: New York Matte 3.5G 0.12Oz
If this is not in your makeup bag, you are missing out!! I couldn't see what Nars could do to improve this product. It's perfect for an "everyday look". It goes on so smooth and not clumpy or streaky at all. There's also not a lot of fall out. The best part is you can use it as an eyeshadow, AND a blush or bronzer! I would recommend this to anyone and I highly suggest you do too!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
East Amherst, NY
Review for: Eye Shadow Euphrate
I got this eyeshadow solely because it's little and I thought it was cute. I got it in the shade night star which is a golden shimmery color, not really pigmented as its just a shimmery neutral but I really like it. I usually just wear it over a matte eyeshadow and it looks suer pretty. I haven't paid enough attention however to notice if it lasts all day or not.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Sophia Matte 3.5G 0.12Oz
I totally recommend this product. It is perfect. Very good quality, all those who are interested I recommend it.I totally recommend this product. It is perfect. Very good quality, all those who are interested I recommend it.I totally recommend this product. It is perfect. Very good quality, all those who are interested I recommend it.
Leanett R.
Leanett R.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Review for: Goldfinger Shimmer 2.2G 0.07Oz
I hate the prices for these but I do have to admit that it brings so so much product, that it's worth the buy. The shades are so pigmented and blendable. And for shades like Goldfinger you can spray some Mac Fix+ to your brushes before packing the eyeshadow, and the shade looks exactly like in the pan and so "WOW" and out there
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
Are there large chunks of glitter in this shadow?
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I have never used this product before. I want to know does the shadow last long and does or does it fade and crease ?
Sarina D.
Sarina D.
Melville, NY
I've heard great things about these shadows. Are you getting what you pay for ?
Samy L.
Samy L.
Gilbert, AZ
How's the color payoff with these? Are they easy to blend?
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How's the pigmentation? Is it worth the cost? Any fallout?