BY NARS

Nars Cosmetics Single eyeshadow. Longwearing crease resistant color in sheer wearable formulas. All Nars eyeshadows can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatric effect. These richly pigmented powders blend effortlessly and can also be used wet for precisely lining the eyes. Multifunction: use as eyeshadow, eyeliner and on eyebrows. All skin types.

NARS Single Eyeshadow
  • "I just love this eyeshadow!! I pretty much love all Nars eyeshadows because of their high quality feel. they go on super creamy and blend like a dream. I love that their individuals are so highly pigmented and luxurious. I would highly recommend. " in 16 reviews
  • "Opaque pigmentation for this eye shadow the colours come out sparkly and gorgeous.. does not fade easily" in 12 reviews
  • "The color of this is perfect. Nars is always on point with their products and this doesn't disappoint. The color payoff is excellent and long lasting." in 10 reviews
Demetra N.
Toronto, ON
This is a great little eyeshadow. Not going to lie, I don’t usually buy singles, but I got this because my family is from Cyprus. However, I definitely can’t complain about the product. Its incredibly pigmented, blends well, and there’s a good amount of product for the price. I’m definitely going to be looking into trying other Nars eyeshadows as well.
CarolJonesChadwick C.
Fargo,ND
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: NEPAL Shimmering soft rose, NEW YORK Matte plum brown, NIGHT STAR Light peach with pearl more...
NARS is on everyone’s list for one of their products. This isn’t my favorite but I do like their shadows. They have some way out there colors. But they have some I try to keep on hand too. Their mattes are the best in the collection and come in beautiful shades and a wide variety. Very nice product. You can find NYX in about any store nowadays. Even in a Dollar Tree.
Sara G.
This is such a beautiful color with just the right amount of sparkle. It goes on so smoothly and I prefer to use it as a highlight right under my brows. I wear it with Bobbi Brown pink sparkle and the two pair perfectly for every day subtle with my blue-green eyes.
Catie C.
Braselton, GA
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely love NARS!!!! This is such a luxury brand with amazing packaging for amazing products!!! I love using anything NARS but especially their single eyeshadows!!!! Love using these on my clients and would recommend to anyone!!! NARS Single Eyeshadow
Angela G.
Camarillo , CA
Got this in the super sparkly outer limits shade. It’s so pretty. You’ll need to use it with a primer so they stay in place but sometimes I don’t mind a little sparkle fall out. It’s great alone with lots of mascara. Quick easy a eyes every single time.
Farrah Z.
Detroit
My go-to lid color for my fall looks! Of course nars shadows are a bit pricey. But they are worth it as they last for quite a while. I love blending a brick toned brown in the crease with this and a shimmery plum in the lower lashline
Label X.
I love having the shade Cyprus, it makes for the perfect blending shade and works with basically every other color! The formula stays put while still being blendable and gives a visible color.
Ruth N.
Denton
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I first bought this in Heat Wave, then bought a tube of Jungle Red shortly thereafter, and I have an order with Funny Face on the way. I absolutely love these colors and how the lipstick applies and wears.
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
NARS single eyeshadow in Fathom is my all time, ultimate, no holds barred favorite eyeshadow of all time. It is a beautiful baby pink (and I am a sucker for pink eyeshadow) with peach, taupe and cream undertones and a drizzle of very fine silver glitter throughout. It performs very differently with a primer and without - without it appears more powdery and reads more direct baby pink but with primer it looks as though your eyelid BECOMES the color and you can see a creamier peach undertone coming through. The silver glitter is incredibly evenly distributed (a problem I see with most glitter eyeshadows) and because of that, plus how fine and incredibly sparkly it is, it is a classy and not gaudy touch. Both the eyeshadow and glitter stay for an entire day with zero fallout, zero creasing and zero smudge. I often use this as my eyelid color and sometimes as a one and done because it is just so pretty. I honestly have to stop myself using it every day. I have tried to dupe this in the past to get backups but I have never found anything anywhere near this. It is truly unique and my ultimate all time favorite eyeshadow.
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
Night Star is a really, really beautiful eyeshadow color. It is a light beige, so fairly neutral, but with sparkle! I use this color a lot because it is neutral and can be worn easily night or day. However, not all the NARS eyeshadow colors can be worn so easily, especially because if you aren't careful, the color tends to spread. Because of the color of Night Star and the color of my skin, it isn't a problem if it gets spread around. However, with other colors, the powder might flake off, and the darker colors don't seem to blend very well if you use 2+ colors at a time.
Jewel D.
North Babylon, NY
I have never used this product before. I want to know does the shadow last long and does or does it fade and crease ?
Jo D.
Wormingford Road, Fordham, Colchester
NARS Single Eyeshadow can anyone suggest some more NARS eyeshadows that I should try out?
𝓡𝓪𝓯𝔂 👑.
Orlando, FL
Who has better eyeshadows NARS or Smashbox? NARS Single EyeshadowSmashbox Photo Edit Eye Shadow Glitter Trio
Sarina D.
Melville, NY
I've heard great things about these shadows. Are you getting what you pay for ?
Rachel R.
Are there large chunks of glitter in this shadow?

Amazon