NARS Single Eyeshadow

Nars Cosmetics Single eyeshadow. Longwearing crease resistant color in sheer wearable formulas. All Nars eyeshadows can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatric effect. These richly pigmented powders blend effortlessly and can also be used wet for precisely lining the eyes. Multifunction: use as eyeshadow, eyeliner and on eyebrows. All skin types.

I Want a nice ‘yellow minion’ single eyeshadow ? Any recommendations? Thanks girls!😉NARS Single Eyeshadow
How good are the red shades like fatale? Are they patchy at all?
Looking for any dupes for Nars eyeshadow in Virdin gorda? It is a lighht shimmery rose gold. Any suggestions?
Start your review of NARS Single Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
“...all Nars eyeshadows because of their high quality feel. they go on super creamy and blend like a dream. I love that their individuals are so highly pigmented and luxurious. I would highly recommend. ” in reviews
“Opaque pigmentation for this eye shadow the colours come out sparkly and gorgeous.. does not fade easily” in reviews
“...products and this doesn't disappoint. The color payoff is excellent and long lasting.” in reviews
Murrieta CA
For the price, this isn't worth it. It's very hard to blend and the pigment quickly disappears. It is buildable, but I'm not into spending that much time getting an eyeshadow to work with me. Beautiful colors and I'll keep using it, but I'm going to play with how I apply it. I've tried a dry brush and wet brush. Maybe the finger is best.
Elkhart, IN
Review for: VIRGIN GORDA Shimmering rose gold, VERONA Icy pink silver
Found these at Tj max for $7 so I decided to try them. Absolutely amazing. Virgin Gorda is currently my favorite eyeshadow in my whole entire collection. Both shades are great as inner corner highlights. I might end up buying virgin gorda full price because I'm about at pan with it already, because it is my most used eyeshadow.
San Francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: GANGES Shimmering teal
It is a nice shade, but it is not as pigmented as I thought. It kind of looks a bit different on the lid in comparison to the pan. I use a golden shimmery topper on the shade or just use it alone and blend it out. This can be bought at sephora, but i got this at marshalls, so i got it for a nice deal.
Draper, UT
Review for: KINGSTON Matte grey taupe
Been on the hunt for my perfect taupe, and this is it. I wear this almost everyday - either on its own or as a transition shade. If you’re cool-toned and very fair, this is an awesome shade.
Madison Heights
Review for: FEZ Shimmering cocoa
A nice deep golden color that pairs well with the Kalahari duo. Highly pigmented a little goes a long way. Very silky and lasts all day. I use this almost every week.
Victoria, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: PYRENEES Metallic gunmetal
I am a sucker for gray eyeshadows, so when I saw this color, I had to have it! It goes on smooth and happy with the minimal fallout! Great for a night or day look!