NARS Single Cream Eyeshadow Compact

Mykonos:   Copper Soft cream-to-powder formula that provides long-lasting shimmering color.  The ultra-pigmented shades are balanced in a lightweight texture, transparent in application.  This soft-blending formula can be worn alone or layered under NARS powder eyeshadow for long-lasting wear and intensity. Cream-to-powder formula provides glistening color Non-creasing Intense hues with an imperceptible finish Compact, Mykonos

Is this product worth it?
How are these eye shadows? I've never tried any of these. If I were to purchase 1 shade just to try it out, which shade should I get?
I have the color Himalaya. It's a beautiful color but still can't find what exactly I should be using it for. My first instict was inner corner but it's way too dark for that. Does everyone use it in the crease, one the lid..?
Start your review of NARS Single Cream Eyeshadow Compact!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“These cream eyeshadows go from to cream to powder and look amazing when layered with NARS powder shadows! They have great pigmentation and amazing depth to the colors. They last so long without creasing and will leave your eyes looking so hot! ” in reviews
This isn’t bad for a cream eyeshadow. I’m not sure they still even make them because I don’t see them on Sephora. They made a good base for other shadows but dry out so quickly due to the packaging. The typical NARS packing also picks up every bit of lint and hair and get sticky after awhile too. Kind of gross to handle.
Charleston
MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW ON THE MARKET! It has amazing pigment and can be built upon for a perfect Smokey eye. Unfortunately I have found it’s hard to find now but I would love a few more colors before it is totally extinct
Diamond Bar, CA
Small but powerful, a great range of colors but such a high price. If you stan nars it’s a definite purchase but if you’re a casual then just pass on over. Not the best but not the worst so I’d recommend only in certain circumstances.
Conway, SC
Another one of my makeup staples. I absolutely everything NARS has, and this shadow is no exception. The pigmentation is beyond my expectations for NARS. So beautiful and saturated. The price may scare some people off, but trust me-it's an investment you'll be way pleased about. I can use NARS shadows with or without primer. Without primer, the color still lasts on me well beyond what other brands do. If you're uneasy about spending the money on one color shadow compact, I suggest trying the duo compact, so you have two colors to choose from and try before you start venturing into the single color compacts. Trust me, NARS is a shadow you will regret if you DON'T try it.
This product is not my favorite but it is good to have. Using this cream shadow alone look very nice, it blends well but it just doesn't last as long as I would like it to. Have a light hand with it because it can tend to crease if youre really heavy with it. Using it as a base has much better results and give the eye great demention. The price point is a bit high but you do get a decent amount of product and a little goes a long way. Definitely worth a try.
Oakland, CA
Really good eyeshadow here. Love the color and it stays on really well. It lasted all night when I tried it for the first time. It was a sample but I'll be buying a full size when it runs out. Recommend for everyone
Dubois, PA
This eyeshadow is very vibrant, and the color lasts. These are expensive, I picked one up at a garage sale, never used, in a lot of about 10 different shadows for $3 so I definitely got a steal. But depending on the color this would be worth picking up for full price. Quality, vibrant, long lasting, and a tiny bit goes a long way. You don't need much at all.
Greensburg, PA
Atlanta
I LOVE NARS COLLECTIONS!!! All their eye shadows have GREAT pigments. They come on bright and pigmented even without me using my eye primer! Thats how much of a great quality brand they are. I love ALL their colors. Honestly every time I walk into sephora, the first thing I look at is NARS, and last thing I look at is NARS.
Youngstown, OH
Cream eyeshadow works way better than powder for me and Nars makes really great cream eyeshadow! The colors are intense and vibrant and it stays on all day. It doesn't clump up at the crease of my eye, it blends easily, and it's great on my sensitive skin. I would recommend Nars cream eyeshadow to anyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...