BY NARS

anna d.
linden
As a person that is very pale and cannot find a shade that will work for them this is my every day foundation that I use. It is so light weight and it doesn’t suffocate your skin like most foundations. This is 100% my favorite liquid foundation that I have ever used
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
This Ultra hydrating tinted moisturizer was my go-to for 10 years the only reason I switched products is I got old! I am 39 now and need more coverage. If you love light, hydrating sheer no make up looks then this is for you!!
starring s.
I'm just in love with this foundation. I started using 2 years ago and it's still my all time favorite. I've tried so many expensive foundations and nothing can beat this! I have sensitive acne prone skin . I use it everyday and i love it. I have a flawless finish also full coverage
Kayla C.
 okay so I've seen so many bad reviews on this foundation talking about how the foundation breaks apart or caked up or sinks into the smile lines... this is because you're only supposed to use one small pump of the foundation as opposed to how much product of other foundations you use on your face. A little bit goes a long way and leaves me with a full coverage beautiful luminous (but not super glowy or oily looking) finish that lasts me literally all day long and feels like I'm not even wearing any makeup. I wear it throughout the day (I go on many long walks and do intensive workouts at the gym daily) and it looks perfect through everything.. it's so lightweight that at the end of the day I almost forget to take off my makeup cause I forget I'm even wearing any!
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I've used better foundations. I guess I should say that this foundation in itself isn't bad but I just find it to be overly "watery/runny" and it doesn't seem to set even after I've used setting powered. Please don't get me wrong, it's a good foundation. I like a Dewy finish when I do my makeup I just don't want to look like I'm sweating after it's applied!
Megan S.
Omg this matched my skin tone perfectly! NARS is legit the best makeup line besides tarte! Yes the price tag is pretty nice but so is the product! You definitely get what you pay for! It never made my skin feel greasy, always stayed matte even after like 5 hours of working and playing with my son! This stuffs on point
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
My all time favorite makeup! This is by far the best the best thing I've ever tried! I use it everyday! It never creases. I have dry skin and it doesn't dry it out! It's awesome, I've used it for 3 almost 4 years now and I will never use anything else.
Jan P.
Atlanta, GA
VERY nice foundation. And this shade is finally pale enough for me! I am really pale, and can hardly ever find shades that are in fact light enough for me, in any line. So I'm thrilled with this. The consistency is nice, and it blends well. A real find and I am so glad I found it! I would recommend to anyone as this is a great product as everything Nars makes!
Courtney S.
Mokena, IL
The formula for the foundation glides on your skin. It is so breathable and feels weightless! The color Siberia for me was a little off so I would try a lighter shade in the future but this was by far one of the best foundations I have ever used. It didn't dry my skin out amor clump up after a days wear!
Cindy C.
Sicklerville, NJ
Love ! Very blendable, good foundation color selection. Easy to find my shade and blends into your natural skin tone! Medium to full coverage depending how many times you layer it and it layers well!