BY NARS

An exclusive formula with technology designed to improve flexibility, durability, wear and gloss properties. This longwearing formula provides a tough, durable chip-resistant finish and also has added UV protection to prevent polish... see more...

Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Baldwin Park
I like the color of nail polish but I don't like that it's not long lasting I wish it was long lasting but it's not
karyme s.
karyme s.
Los Angeles
It looks really mice and so shimmering I llooooovvvee it it just soch a nice color I think I cude use this more often
Caoilinn K.
Caoilinn K.
This nail varnish chipped in the first day I put it on my nails. I used a base coat and all but it never lasted no matter what I did. I will never buy this product again.
Balkirat S.
Balkirat S.
Winnipeg
This is one of the best foundations I've ever used. Unlike other foundations this does it caused you to break out it actually helps your skin
selina h.
selina h.
London, England, London, Britian
This nail polish is very smooth and long lasting, it doesn't start cracking off. The colour is amazing too, it like a very rich gold colour.
Charly O.
Charly O.
Doral, FL
En esta marca me gustó los tonos de su colores, se ven especiales y lindas las uñas así que 5 estrellas bien ganados.