BY NARS

OVERVIEW:
ALL EYES ON YOU
Luminous, light-reflecting powders for shading, highlighting and lining eyes. Highly pigmented, longwearing, crease-resistant colors glide on smoothly and evenly and blend effortlessly. Can be applied sheer or layered for a more dramatic effect.

BENEFITS:
UNIQUE TEXTURE
Extensive range of artist-essential colors are highly-pigmented and provide a variety of finishes, including:
SHIMMER: Rich, soft lustrous shades that impart a subtle sheen.
PEARL: Silky, light-reflective buildable shades that provide a pop of color.
HIGH PEARL: Rich luminous shades that reveal a radiant, shimmering finish.
VERSATILE, PIGMENT-RICH SHADES
Micronized powder provides improved wear and feel.
Versatile formula can be used as an eyeshadow or liner, applied wet or dry.
LONGWEARING & CREASE-RESISTANT
Longwear, crease-resistant colors can be applied sheer or layered for more dramatic effects.

HOW TO USE:
Eyeshadows can be used to shade, highlight, and line the eye.
Can be applied dry or with a dampened brush for stronger intensity.
The #40 Eyeshadow Brush is ideal for placing color allover the lid, the #43 Wide Contour Brush makes blending and contouring easy and the #47 Angled Eyeliner Brush is perfect for creating an impeccable line at the base of the lash line.

Michelle S.
NARS makes some of the best quality products on the market. They are on the expensive side, but you're getting a high quality product that lasts, both in the compact and on the lids. "Cairo" is a beautiful shimmer color that adds dimension to any look. It's a bit sheer on its own, but I love layering it over other shadows.
Bridget W.
Fayette
Great product. .. great price ! Easy to use and great coverage!  I can't complain about price comparison to other brands.  I use this very often and plan on buying more colors in the future... hope to catch some good sales soon ! I highly recommend this product
Bethany J.
Cincinnati, OH
So this is really weird but I only use this on my sides of my ears I think it works better than a highlighter would plus it's a lot looser of a powder and glided on nicely. The price is okay but I only got this once and only use it depending on what I wear
Brandy K.
Darlington, SC
I recently purchased this eyeshadow from Sephora as a highlighter for my brow bone and really liked it. It applies very smooth and has little kick up. It's very pigmented. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Sian S.
Hays, KS
I like these, they aren't too bad! I do prefer palettes more than the single eyeshadow compacts. The pigment is decent I wouldn't mind buying this product again.
Luz B.
Bronx, NY
A little to over rated for me i feel like im paying so much because of the brand i rather stick to my make up geek shadows i get 3 for the price of one
Madyson M.
Palm harbor, FL
Nars I shadow is always amazing. I use the shimmer part over the lid of a lighter shade of eyeshadow. It lasts most of the day but is a little pricey.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
1,264 reviews
This is a super cute color.it was easy to blend out and looked gorgeous..very pigmented Eye shadow .
patricia r.
Mc Gregor, TX
Loveing this so much its nice lovely color its great and will buy more of it great brand as well
Carolina R.
Commerce City, CO
Amé el color. Simplemente te hace lucir natural pero hermosa. Me encantó!!! Súper recomendado!
Kate A.
Are these worth the money ?