Nars Sheer Pop Multiple

The original iconic innovation: a multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body in a new, sheer iteration.

So mad they're not Cruelty Free anymore...
SKIP THIS! They test on animals
Long lasting? Worth it?
Start your review of Nars Sheer Pop Multiple!
Product Highlights
...its texture,  lovely finishing look do attractive on the lips and long lasting product,  I hope to try again in reviews
The shaving cream is a product that is used in order to open the pores, soften the hair, allowing a smoother sliding or razor rake and remove sweat and moisturize the skin leaving it ready and looking good. It also serves as disinfectant and healing (wound that may occur) and prevents itching, dryness and other unpleasant sensations.<br style="font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br style="font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Today, there are several options to get rid of unwanted hair. However, if you refuse to suffer the pain of waxing, or you have not encouraged hair removal laser or pulsed light (or, you are not a candidate for this treatment), shaving cream is your best ally.<br style="font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><br style="font-size: 12px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Several weeks ago, I was browsing in the beauty area Walmart when I took the wonderful surprise to find the Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream Eos. Surely they remembered the famous moisturizers for lips "huevitos" all encargábamos a friend when plunged into the Frenchy (btw and also sold in Walmart and a super affordable price), so thanks to the popularity of the brand, I did not hesitate to buy the cream of lavender to judge for myself how effective it is.in reviews
Yes this sheer stick is very pigmented. It makes the glow natural and beautiful! The color is beautiful and looks amazing. It lasted me all day !! And the pricing was good. I was definitely buy this againin reviews
Deirdre N.
Staten Island, NY
I LOVE the Nars Multiples!!! They’re a little pricey, but so worth it. They’re such a pretty cheek, lip, and eye color. Super easy to use and comfortable to wear. The only thing is that they can feel a little powdery on the lips.
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Motu Tane (nude pink), Navagio Beach (champagne), Cote Basque (delicate shimmering poppy)
Omg! I'm so happy I bought this. This color is perfect for my skin tone. The multiple sticks are very simple to use and are versatile. Sometimes I use it over my foundation, other times I use it alone. It's beautiful and very pigmented. A little goes a long way and it stays. It goes on amazingly easy and the color is so natural looking. It's my go-to quick cheek color - as I mentioned in my other reviews, I love pink and gold especially pink. I love the Motu Tane it's such a pretty, natural looking nude pink that's perfect for spring and fall! Sometimes I use the Ombré Radiance Blush in Coral Flush itself and/or I'll blend the JE NE SAIS QUOI blush with the Cote Basque and it turns out looking like a light warm coral but I love it! I recommend this product.
Araceli A.
Sherwood , OR
Review for: Navagio Beach (champagne)
So pigmented and blendable I use my finger and tap it on to my cheek super buildable to I love it!!! And the champagne color goes perfect with any skin tone honestly it's amazing I recommend to anyone for a casual day out or a hang out
Bree S.
Great Falls, MT
Review for: Motu Tane (nude pink)
I like this stuff. The nude color is pretty but it does transfer and when my fiancé kissed me it smudged under my lip and was hard to really get off because it left the color even after I wiped it off. I wouldn’t buy again.
Isabel C.
Review for: Navagio Beach (champagne)
I am obsessed with this NARS Pop Goes The Easel Sheer Pop Multiple Collection! You will find this NARS beauty piece in my beauty bag!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,425 reviews
Review for: Motu Tane (nude pink)
Love!!! I use either my finger or my beauty blender to apply this onto my cheek and it gives just enough pop of color without being too much. I like that it has a sligjt shimmer to it so it really does make the cheeks pop. Alot of cream products can bring out pores and texture on the face but I don't have that issue with these they look so pretty on!
Crystal V.
San Antonio
Kirby J.
Santa Monica, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect natural tint to the lip that provides great moisture! A staple in my lip collection
Katherine V.
El paso, TX
Review for: Cote Basque (delicate shimmering poppy)
Beautiful color that can go from sheer to full color the more you apply. I have pale oily skin. I apply with my fingers or with a beauty blender. It gets kinda melty when I took it on a trip but is still usable.
Cassie R.
New York
Perfect to highlight. The packaging makes it easy to pack on the go and apply anywhere. I have a deep tan but it actually compliments my skin when used sparingly. I would recommend this product, also available in different shades.