Add a Photo

Photos (13)
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Tulsa, OK
Be still my heart! Nars is everything! I love that I can have the confidence in a brand so much that I don't feel I have to check 100 reviews before I feel comfortable dropping a pretty penny on a Cosmetics purchase! I seen this in Sephora & Was instantly drawn in by the simple but strong packaging & it being a matte finish foundation is what sealed the deal! I'm a full coverage type of girl but some days when I don't want to do a full face I like a good sheer skin-like foundation finish but still a decent Pigmented coverage so I thought this would be perfect & versatile for both needs & I was right! It covers nicely but natural with just one application, but when going full face flawless glam this is very buildable without being cakey! I almost always have to use a setting powder but with this foundation I didn't even feel I needed it! This is a little on the high end cost wise for me personally but I don't mind the money if I love the product & I definitely love the product so it's 110% something that I would repurchase & I'm also thinking about using it in my profile kit as well just cause of the versatility! Nars Rocks!
This foundation is a amazing product and its one of my new favorite foundations. I love the coverage on it even though it says sheer on it I think it is a nice medium coverage foundation. It mattifies down really nicely and its not uncomfortable on the skin and it doesn't look cakey AT ALL it is gorgeous with any sort of setting powder but I find it can be worn on its own without any powder. So if you have oily skin like me and your looking for a foundation with a decent coverage and a nice mattifing finish, this is defintely what you need in your life
Emily S.
Emily S.
Marrero, LA
I can not say enough good things about this foundation. I bought this foundation about two years ago after some kind sales associate at Sephora legit spent a half hour trying to match my skin tone. My skin is kind of uneven with random red patches all over. This foundation (along with my green primer) evens out my skin tone. The coverage is pretty amazing and I love it. 10/10 would buy again.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
June 7, 2016, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: New Orleans

I love almost all Nars Make-up.. I use their liquid foundation almost as like a base, and then still use a little powder where I need to add little color to overall face.. Its really light, thats why you can use a powder over it, and it goes a long way, spreads nicely, and very even..Does well with blemishes, and gives a nice fresh look to your face.. I would recommend it!!
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
June 2, 2016, 12:24 a.m.
Review for: Benares
This foundation looks SO amazing once you apply. I am not sure where my skin went wrong but within 2 uses of this foundation I was breaking out so very bad. This is unusual for me as my skin doesn't usually react to anything like this. I wanted to love it so bad because I love how this looked on. Maybe I jaunt got a bad one who knows. Sephora refunded me with no issues.
J L.
J L.
Little Rock, AR
Nov. 25, 2015, 12:34 a.m.
Review for: New Orleans
My actual color is Macao, but it wasn't listed here. The color matches perfectly. I have oily skin and this foundation, doesn't add to my daily shine. You really do only need one pump on each side of your face to achieve really great coverage. And I love the fact that it actually comes with a pump. Great foundation, even for the price. But you get what you pay for!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
This is my holy grail foundation right now. It goes on smooth and blends easily. I can hardly tell I have it on. It doesn't oxidize throughout the day. I've used it with several primers and it performs beautifully with all of them. It covers well, but can be built up to be complete coverage. I can wear this a whole day and it still looks great at the end.
Maddy P.
Maddy P.
Roland, AR
Jan. 11, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: New Orleans
I can't tell you how much I love matte. I've always looked for a good matte foundation but never was able to until I found this. It's so light and smooth and once you apply it your face feels like a babies butt, the only thing I didn't like was that it was not full coverage and it's a very small bottle for such a high price (use sparingly)
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Lakewood, WA
For me with combination skin this did not work out well. It just leaves a weird smear look , no matter what primer I use before hand too. I end up having to use more product even though they say a lot goes a long way. This $40 foundation vs a 10 I'd go with my 10. I know lots of people swear by this one but for my skin it just was a mess.
Karina A.
Karina A.
Westbury, NY
Jan. 23, 2016, 8:05 a.m.
Review for: Benares
I use the shades Barcelona and Syracuse, and I loveee this foundation! I have oily skin and this foundation does keep me slightly matte but I prefer more of a dewy finish so I use the YSL Touch Eclat Blur primer and it gives me that perfect glow I'm looking for. It's a light to medium coverage foundation but it is buildable.
Ok now this is the foundation I'm in serious need of, I have oily skin and need a matte look. This looks amazing. But is it really really matte?
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Newport News, VA
how is the coverage on this? I normally use ud all nighter but I'm looking to try something different!
Tanha U.
Tanha U.
Is this product any good?
Jeanie O.
Jeanie O.
Edmonton
I've heard alot of good things about this product and I really want to try it so bad. However I have a combination skin type so I'm not sure if it'll have a full/ nice coverage on me.
Does this work with oily skin? Does it cause acne?