BY NARS #88 in Liquid Foundation

MEDIUM DARK 1-WITH BROWN UNDERTONE see more...

Skylar S.
Brierfield
This product isn’t great at all. It turns out a lot lighter than it looks in the bottle. It’s very very sheer. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone who doesn’t have perfect skin. I got mine from Sephora, and it’s too expensive for what you’re getting.
Meag K.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I switched from smashbox to this Nars product and will never go back! It is so light and natural, but still full coverage to hide uneven skin tones and blemishes. A little goes a long way! Stays on well and lasts all day!
Caitlin G.
Raleigh
Review for: Syracuse
Wasn't perfect for my skin tone, but it did have a nice texture going on; unfortunately, this foundation didn't do as well of a job covering up my pores and my naturally oily face as well as other foundation brands. Overall, it's a good foundation for those with an already very good complexion!
Ella S.
Miami
Review for: Gobi
i love this product so much it’s so gorgeous and nice on the skin! very full coverage and super matte but not to the point where your face is dry. super easy to apply I use a beauty blender. i recommend for oily skin because it mattifies your face. definitely would buy again!
Alli C.
Review for: Other
This is the only make up that doesnt make me break out!!! It goes on and lasts allll day!!! I love it so much, it is so close to my skin tone also, which is hard to do with having very light skin and freckles. Yes, it is a little pricy, but well worth it!
Tai Z.
Lafayetteo
Review for: New Orleans
I love this formula, it is super lightweight and feels very natural. I would like a little bit more coverage but it does build up very nicely. I think it is worth the price but I would not buy this product again because I prefer full coverage foundations.
Azia E.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Syracuse, Tahoe, Vallauris
This is my go to foundation. I was first introduced to the brand through this for my oily skin and with a setting powder, this is amazing! Best coverage and color I've found that's not super thick and blends fairly easy! It's amazing. 10/10 recommend.
amanda j.
Milton
Review for: Gobi
i think it was a great color and great coverage. i also believe that it had a great dewy finish to add any highlighter onto, but can easily be matte with some setting powder. it is easy to apply, and works well with a beauty blender. overall i’d give a 9/10, just wish there was more product.
Audi W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was also a great foundation that I've tried. It worked well with my smashbox primer also! It dried down matte and didn't look cakey. It was also pretty thin, I hardly felt like I had anything on my face!
Jenna S.
Southold, NY
Review for: Vallauris
This foundation was amazing on my skin! A lot of foundations I have tried have been way too cakey and dry. However, this foundation is long lasting and does not look cakey! I highly recommend this product.
Ok now this is the foundation I'm in serious need of, I have oily skin and need a matte look. This looks amazing. But is it really really matte?
Tanha U.
Is this product any good?
How can i get it? How good is it?
Amanda J.
Newport news, VA
how is the coverage on this? I normally use ud all nighter but I'm looking to try something different!
Julissa A.
Does this work with oily skin? Does it cause acne?