NARS Sheer Lipstick, shade=Manhunt uploaded by Andrea A.

BY NARS

What it is: A pure, creamy lipstick formula for bold color. What it does: Nars Lipsticks are enriched with vitamin E to increase wearability and keep true color intact. Sheer finish creates the most natural, stained-looking lips. Semi-matte produces... see more...

Taylor H.
Broadview .
Chile ! Do you see how gorgeous this color is when I seen it in sephora I went to immediately swatching and pairing it with a cute lip liner.  The creamy texture made it is to apply and if you want good quality you may have to up them coins ( money) . You can pair this with any look that will have you showered in compliments so hell yeah I would recommend this product.
Madeline R.
League city, TX
I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT! All there products I have tried so far feel and look amazing. I really like how the color sticks, you’ll never have to worry about it fading throughout the night.
Karina F.
Moline, IL
This lipstick is amazing ! I wear it for holidays or when i want my lips to pop out more. It really lasts a long time and doesn’t come off easily. I would recommended if you want something long lasting.
Sherry J.
Williamsburg
Very pigmented, very sassy. I love this shade it it gorgeous and lasts all day!! Red lips are fun for sass or class! This is a red lip that everyone should give a try because you will not regret it one bit!
Erica Marie S.
San Antonio, TX
Omg this color manhunt is so freaking bold and bright and beautiful! Every girl needs that one perfect bright red lipstick and this is definitely the one for you! Go give it a try! You won't be disappointed! Feels good on the lips and lasts all day!
Mary A.
Wilber, NE
Geez this is one my favorite lipsticks that literally stayed on all day/night! Got so many compliments on it that night! I purchased mine at sephora and was not bad on its price for the quality. Highly recommend gals and gents!
Sara D.
Little Rock, AR
NARS Sheer lipstick in manhunt is such a beautiful color. It's very moisturizing. I don't even feel like I have lipstick on. The color is very buildable and works as a lip stain after you've put it on.
Yasmin S.
Houston tx
The perfect red lipstick every girls dream of having! This is such a gorgeous red color. Applies on perfectly & it stays on the whole day.
madison ★.
south windsor
I have an obsession with red lipstick and this product is so build able that you can wear it everyday or wear it for a night out!
Luis-Xiomara S.
Tampa, FL
I love this product. It's awesome. I love how great it makes my makeup look. Definitely will keep purchasing again and again.