15 colors available

BY NARS

Sexual Healing:   Shimmering pink blossom A wide range of captivating shades designed to provide the look and style the color dictates.  Lipstick available in three formulas: Satin - moist, longwearing lipstick containing micro-bubble spheres to continually release lip conditioners which yield creamy, silky color that wears for hours. Semi-Matte - A highly pigmented matte, non-drying formula that provides a longwearing, full-bodied, velvety finish. Sheer - long lasting color pigments have been suspended in this translucent formula to provide a sheer, natural tint. Fashionable colors available in three textures Exceedingly longwearing Nourishing and Non-drying, with Vitamin E Once you start wearing NARS lipstick, you won t want to wear anything else. Lipstick, Sexual Healing

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...1 Answers
  • Does this color work well for medium-light, medium-deep skin tones?2 Answers
  • What color would you recommend?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alex R.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
A very lovely nude lipstick, with a slight iridescent quality. I have repurchased this lipstick, multiple times and it is often "borrowed" by friends. It is definitely a pricier lipstick but the pigment in Nars products is always on point. I will say I don't typically grab/purchase Nars lip products anymore because they have an interesting policy regarding gluten, in that typically their products do not contain gluten but because they have multiple production houses they cannot guarantee that the product is gluten free... And women throughout their lifetime eat 7lbs of lipstick! So I haven't purchase their lipstick in years, but this was my very loved nude lip.
Charmaine D.
Charmaine D.
I love this lipstick for my everyday looks. I bought this at Sephora but you can buy it at Ulta now! I got it in a set so I didn't have many expectations for it because I was using liquid lipsticks mostly at the time when I got it. But now it's practically the only lipstick I wear because it's so easy to have in my purse and my backpack. I like that it's sheer so I don't have to worry about it bleeding or looking weird. It's a comfortable lipstick and it doesn't smell bad. I have problems wearing lipsticks that have a certain smell so that's another plus for this lipstick. I plan to buy another one and you should too!!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: NARS Lipstick Autumn Leaves 0.12 oz
I got this as a gift for my birthday. I absolutely fell in love with how smooth it came on and how deep the color was. I wore this up my high school homecoming and everyone kept asking where I got my lipstick. This lipstick makes you feel confident and beautiful and it keeps you smiling the whole night long. I loved everything about it the one thing I didn't like is that you had to reapply multiple times throughout the night. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a beautiful color that will make them stand out and add the perfect touch to their overall make up. I will definitely be buying this again!
Freddra R.
Freddra R.
Homestead , FL
Review for: NARS Lipstick Autumn Leaves 0.12 oz
I'd originally got this shade in 2014, on my birthday at Sephora as a gift with another pink shade (it was a 2 in 1, I couldn't find it on here) and I fell in love. I'm not a fan of lipstick per say and it looked like it at the start so I held back on trying it out but after I applied it for the first time and let it sit for a while, it became matte. I remember I wore it to a party last year and everyone had something to say about it that night but I do recommend lining your lips before because it is a really creamy color and it tends to smear easily.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're a nude lip lover or want something that's quick and easy you've gotta get a few of these sheer lipsticks! Even though they are sheer some colors do have great pigmentation! The lighter nude and pink shades look AMAZING with brown or dark pink lip liner to give you a natural nude lip! They aren't sticky and keep the lip hydrated through out the day! I only have to do 1 touch up through out my day and that doesn't count for eating because it stays put with food!
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
Nars Dolce Vita is my perfect MLBB shade! I really appreciate the formula of this lipstick - it glides on smoothly and is so easy to apply. I'm also pretty sensitive to scents in beauty products and don't notice any particular scent or fragrance with this lipstick. I've repurchased this particular shade a few times - I definitely need to look into the other shades because the formula really works for me. I wish it weren't so expensive but ... what can you do. :P
Angela M.
Angela M.
This is one of my favorite high end lipsticks for many reasons: not to sheer, easy to apply, non-drying, unscented, and fades evenly. The only bad points (imo) are: the case can get scratched and dirty easily, doesn't have as much product as other lipsticks, and is pretty pricey. Despit the cons, I'd still repurchase this when I run out.

Brittany B.
Brittany B.
I have this lipstick in 'dolce vita.' It gives a very sheer wash of color...but the color is awesome. It is extremely moisturizing!!! The only setback is that is is pretty pricey and I end up using a lot of it for the color to look right. If you cons spend this much on an "everyday"
lipstick, I definitely recommend!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
How to begin. This is amazing lipstick. The color is sheer and beautiful it really brings out the best in your natural lips. And it is so moisturizing without being greasy or running, it feels like a lip treatment. I wear this daily at work and I always get compliments on how great my lips look.
Geeta I.
Geeta I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is sheer, creamy, and smooth. It applies easily and is very moisturizing. The color selection is great - my favorites are Dolce Vita and Gipsy. They are a bit expensive but the formula is worth it. Four stars only because it doesn't last as long as matte lipsticks.
Prachi B.
Prachi B.
Is it creamy and moisturizing on the lips?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Manchester
How much are theses lipsticks? Do you recommend I purchase one ?
Monique A.
Monique A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a pretty color. Would it go well with a dark complexion? Also is it a bold color or a more subtle color when applied?
Deepika B.
Deepika B.
Jersey City, NJ
Is it long lasting and also how long does it stay?
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
Carrollton, TX
Does this color work well for medium-light, medium-deep skin tones?