BY NARS

THE ORIGINAL CULT-CLASSIC LIPSTICK, AVAILABLE IN THREE UNIQUE FORMULAS: SHEER, SATIN AND SEMI-MATTE. CAPTIVATING SHADES AND LUXURIOUS TEXTURES ALL CREATED TO INSPIRE ENDLESS LIP LOOKS.

OVERVIEW:
SWIPE ON. STRIKE BOLD.
Captivating, covetable shades in luxurious textures, all created to inspire endless lip looks. Each lipstick delivers a longwearing, full-coverage finish with a patented blend of conditioners and antioxidants hydrate, nourish and protect lips. The result: full-bodied, velvety color, ranging from neutrals to high-fashion hues.

BENEFITS:
RICH, VIVID SHADE RANGE
Long lasting pigments in iconic, award-winning shades, range from neutrals to high-fashion hues.
RANGE OF FORMULAS TO CREATE INFINITE LOOKS
Sheer: Translucent formula glides on smoothly to provide lips with a subtle, sheer shine.
Satin: Creamy formula provides rich, luminous color for a polished look.
Semi-Matte: Full coverage lipstick with a velvety finish. Non-drying formula provides longwear with a comfortable feel.
CONDITIONS AND PROTECTS
Patented blend of conditioners and antioxidants hydrate, nourish and protect the lips.

HOW TO USE:
Apply lipstick directly from the bullet or with the #30 Precision Lip Brush.
To create definition, apply from the center of the lips and move outwards, then fill in the edges with lip liner moving from the corners to the center of the lips. Both Lipstick and the liner will glide on easily for a smooth, matte finish.
Lipstick can be layered over any NARS lip products. To create dimension, layer over Pure Matte Lipstick or Velvet Matte Lip Pencil.

• How is the formula for these? Do they last all day or do ...2 Answers
  • Does this color work well for medium-light, medium-deep s...2 Answers
  • What color would you recommend?1 Answers
NARS Sheer Lipstick
  • "I also have the dolce vita and I love it!!!!! This is perfect because it gives a little bit of color that you can wear anywhere!!! You don't want to wear a bright red lipstick to school or the grocery store, right??? Very beautiful moisturizing power that I can reapply without the worry of getting it all over my face. My new go to!" in 28 reviews
  • "Nars lippies !!! they are just amazing so creamy and pigmented its worth getting them for your collection pretty much anything Nars is amazing buy one you wont regret it " in 21 reviews
  • "Never though a bright reddish orangish color would look good on me. But it goes well with a peachy blush and a natural make up." in 19 reviews
  • "There is no other formula like Nars has for their lipsticks. So creamy, smooth and long lasting. Autumn is a beautiful fall color for any girl!!!" in 8 reviews
Brandi N.
Keller
Review for: Barbarella more...
This is my absolute #1 HG lipstick. I have been wearing it for YEARS. I’m platinum blonde with fair skin and green eyes. I’ve tried many many many peachy pinks but none compare to this one. It glides on smooth...and stays on fairly well. It’s not considered a long wearing lipstick (which are usually too drying for me) so I don’t mind reapplying as needed. If I want extra staying power I layer it over the velvet matte stick in Bolero. Love! No offensive smell or taste.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Review for: Dolce Vita (dusty rose - sheer finish) more...
I got this product in a mini size with another NARS lipstick. Although the lipstick is not bad, I was a little underwhelmed. This lipstick is a gorgeous color but it is very sheer on the lips, more like a tinted balm than a traditional lipstick. I have a blush in the same color and I was hoping they would go together, but the lipstick is definitely best for light makeup days. The color on the lips is pretty, but not what I was looking for.
Candice G.
Winter Haven
I have this lipstick but in the shade Dolce Vita, it is much more like a tinted balm than a lipstick, not much pigment. Which I guess makes sense because "sheer."

Mitzi is my perfect "my lips but better" shade. It's great if you just want a touch of color and shine to look polished at the office or grabbing dinner with friends. It's pretty sheer, and I've heard it doesn't show up very well on highly-pigmented lips, but it's exactly what I need on mine (not very pigmented on their own). For reference, I have fair to medium skin tone without tanning (Bare Minerals "Fair" is just a bit light on me; Burberry Trench No.01 is almost a perfect match) with neutral undertones.
Jessica H.
Woodbridge
This is a holy grail. I’m talking ‘could be one of my favorite makeup products of all time’ holy grail. One of the main struggles I encounter with ultra-pale skin is finding a lipstick that does not look too clown-y on me without being so light that it makes my lips look lifeless. That’s where nars sheer lipstick comes in. “Cruising” is the perfect “my lips but better” shade for me. I feel great and confident after swiping this on. The sheer formula is great for me, as I am a student and only wear light, natural makeup. There’s nothing like the confidence you get after putting on the perfect lipstick shade! I don’t think I will ever stop buying this product.
Chandni P.
Review for: Shrinagar (metallic raspberry - sheer finish) more...
I love this lipstick shade, it goes on smooth and its also very pigmented, It lasts awhile too. I bought it from Sephora awhile ago. The lipstick is easy to apply, and its also very moisturizing to the lips. I would definitely buy this product again and in other colors.
Lauren M.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: Cruising (nude pink - sheer finish) more...
Yesssss!!! I love this color! This is A great staple lipstick. The nude sheer color is what every make up bag needs! It glides on the lip, but is not too heavy of an application. I purchased mine at Sephora! They had plenty of shades to choose from.
Jessica J.
Review for: Cruising (nude pink - sheer finish) more...
Light weight. When I wear it I almost can’t tell I have it on due to the color or my lips and the color of the stick. Like that it’s supper creamy. Feels super hydrating almost like a lip balm. Wear time not bad for a cream lipstick
Kitty S.
Austin
Review for: Roman Holiday (delicate pastel pink - sheer finish) more...
This pink is to die for, so cute! It makes me happy just putting it on! The formula is slick but not sticky, sheer and buildable. Very flattering with my fair skin. The packaging is so chic, love the velvety texture on the case.
MADELINE D.
Matthews
Review for: Dolce Vita (dusty rose - sheer finish) more...
Love this color and is so easy to apply product is a little small. The packaging is really simple would not buy this again with my own money, But would use it again, was the exact color of my lips and just added a shine to it
Areeba R.
this lip color would be a worthy addition to your kit, especially red is being one of the hottest lipstick color trends at the moment. It works with all skin tones but pops out the best in a medium tone.it is worth buying. It last long. I love it’s creamy texture.
Monique A.
I think this is a pretty color. Would it go well with a dark complexion? Also is it a bold color or a more subtle color when applied?
Lauren M.
Manchester
How much are theses lipsticks? Do you recommend I purchase one ?
Prachi B.
Is it creamy and moisturizing on the lips?
Gagandeep S.
What colour would you recommend for a medium skin tone?
Robbie L.
Granite City
How is the formula for these? Do they last all day or do you need to reapply throughout the day?