BY NARS

NARS' Sheer lipstick is enriched with Vitamin E to help moisturise the lips and keep the true colour intact. Exceedingly long wearing, this lipstick has been formulated with long-lasting colour pigments which are suspended in the formula to provide... see more...

Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
I actually got this in a mini try out box at sephora that had like 7 other lipsticks in it as well. They were all nudes. I love it. This is my first NARS lipstick ever. It glides on so pretty and makes me feel cute and classy. Its has a little pink gold ish to it but its still nude. I would definitelytry out their other lippies
Kayla V.
Ponder
Looks so pretty on the lips and creates a nice finish. Not very long wear though, so you should definitely keep that in mind. This looks best with more natural looks since it is pretty sheer. Feels very velvety on the lips and doesn’t make your lips feel dried out.
Bridget B.
Solana Beach
I like this because it is a settle color. I just wish the color stayed on my lips a little longer then other brands. It's not as pricey as other brands I've used in the past. I would recommend to anyone who just wants to add a little something on their lips.
Noor G.
Ashburn
I love the shade Fast Ride. If it is ever discontinued I don't know what I would do. I have three tubes: one on my vanity, one in my purse, and one at work. I love the berry wash it gives my lips. You can either have it look very sheer, or you can build it up. It mashed your lips look so plump and juicy. It is quite expensive, so I would recommend checking it out in store before you purchase it.
Leora L.
New Paltz
Great color selection and NARS offers every finish you could ask for. High quality product that is highly pigmented!! Love their lipsticks and they look great with or without lip liner. Highly recommend!
Luana T.
York
Love the color , the texture and durability of this lipstick. That is my first time using their lipstick. That packing is very nice and easy to open. Very easy to apply. I would buy again for sure!
Kira P.
This lipstick is very smooth to apply. I the value is good but it is quite pricey. The packaging is to die for it’s very sleek. I’ve used these lipsticks multiple times and I love them. The coverage is full and I love that. The sheer coverage that it gives makes your lips look so natural. I would totally recommend this product, the only downfall is that it’s quite pricey.
Michelle B.
Sunbury
I absolutely love the color lipstick but I got it is my perfect nude, but it did seem to dry my lips out. Do I think it’s worth the price you pay? I guess it depends on how you look at it. I love the color but not the formulation so I’ll spend the money but I’m not happy about it.
Lauren H.
Brewton, AL
All time favorite lipstick is NARS sheer lipstick in the shade “cruisin”. I have to have it at all times or I feel lost. I have never found another shade like it. It compliments the natural shade and tone of your skin perfectly. Love it!!! If you are looking for a bold or shade that pops this is NOT the shade for you!! If you want a shade that is natural that you can wear without a drop of makeup and makes you look awaken and refreshed.
Danielle S.
Carmel
This is a go to every day sheer lipstick. I’ve loved the blush for what feels like ever, and this lipstick delivers in the exact same way. It is the perfect neutral to any bold eye look or the perfect basic for a natural makeup day. I will always have this one on hand.