BY NARS #35 in Liquid Foundation

AN ARTISTRY ESSENTIAL FOR CREATING A UNIVERSAL, NATURAL GLOW. POWERED BY THE NARS COMPLEXION BRIGHTENING FORMULA, THIS LIGHTWEIGHT, BUILDABLE FORMULA CREATES A RANGE OF EFFECTS WHILE EVENING THE COMPLEXION AND IMPROVING SKIN’S TEXTURE AND BRIGHTNESS.

OVERVIEW:
SHEER PERFECTION
A glowing, natural radiant finish foundation with sheer, buildable coverage that immaculately evens skin tone. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, it leaves skin hydrated, more luminous, softer, and smoother. An artistry essential for creating a natural glow, when used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves the skin's brightness and texture. Ideal for evening the complexion with a natural, lightweight glow.

BENEFITS:
LEAVES SKIN PERFECTLY HYDRATED AND GLOWING
Glycerin, known as one of the most effective and well-known humectants, attracts and holds moisture, preventing dryness and ensuring all day hydration.
BRIGHTENS AND PROTECTS SKIN
Vitamin C derivative helps to brighten skin and diminishes the look of discoloration.
EVENS SKIN TONE
Turmeric Extract, a plant of the ginger family, improves skin radiance and evens skin tone.
Consumer sensory tests*:
96% says it evens out skin tone
100% says skin feels soft and smooth
92% says skin feels moisturized
79% says it hydrates skin throughout the day

HOW TO USE:
Always warm foundation in the hand and apply with fingertips.
A great clean-up tool—use with the #12 Cream Blending Brush under the eyes and around the lips to make sure lines are crisp and perfect.

• want to try a new foundation product, like NARS Sheer Glo...4 Answers
  • Does this foundation have full coverage?5 Answers
  • Can this be built up to full coverage?5 Answers
Ferra R.
kuala lumpur
Review for: Punjab (medium w/golden, peachy undertones) more...
Best foundation ever from Nars! Punjab is a beautiful medium colour for Asian skin! I love how blendable this foundation is, I use it for amost 5 years now on me and my clients it has the best finishing and does not crack! I carry Ceylan, Stromboli and Tahoe in my kit. Its been hard for me to run away from these babies because I have been trained and been using it for a long time. Its true what they say, once you go nars, you never go back to mac. Sorry mac! NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
Rachel A.
Mississauga
Review for: Deauville (light w/neutral balance of pink and yellow undertones) more...
This is my go-to holy grail liquid foundation! I've been using this for a few years now and I've purchased over 3 bottles. I moisturize before applying this foundation and apply it with a damp make-up sponge. It has medium coverage and definitely build-able! It's a satin finish, and it always looks natural on my skin. It is a little on the expensive side, but I haven't been able to find another foundation with a formula like this.Will continue to purchase in the future!
Paloma R.
Review for: Syracuse (medium-dark w/brown undertones) more...
From the moment I decided to ask for a sample at Sephora, I felt in love with the shade. The day that I decided to try it on I loved it! The coverage was amazing and the best part of it was that you can add on the coverage by building it up! ❤️ I really love it.
Vicky K.
london
Review for: Vallauris more...
i recently purchased this from Sephora when I went to Mexico in the summer and I had heard amazing reviews by amazing bloggers and I really wanted it! I applied it with a brush and then the next day I used a beauty blender, I personally prefer applying this with a brush as it is quite a liquidised foundation so it needed to be buffed into the skin.

I personally think this foundation would be suited for dry skin as I think it's quite oily and personally because I have oily skin i needed more powder than i usually use on an every day basis, the coverage of the foundation is amazingly high and it lasts a very long time. For the price of this foundation it is quite high but I could see myself purchasing it again.

it retails for £33 which is very expensive but if it works and it's compatible with your skin and you use it a lot then why not?! I was interested in why this was so oily after such little time so I put a bit of the foundation on a post it note or you can use some cardboard, there was ALOT!!! So if you have dry skin then this foundation is for you! I promise you you'll be impressed, here are some before and after pictures on a problem area. Xx
ellie h.
Review for: Mont Blanc (light w/pink undertones) more...
I have recently just brought this foundation and it is incredible. It is the best foundation I have had it has a buildable coverage and is good for people with dry skin.
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Brought This For My Early Birthday Present Its A Dewy/Matte Finsh That I Actually Love Its Easy To Apply You Can Apply With Your Fingers Or Beautyblender, Its Good For Oily Skin But Make Sure You Use A Silicon Primer And Moisturise Your Face Before Priming Its The Perfect Foundation For Summer NARS Sheer Glow FoundationNARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation
Lauren H.
Dallas
Review for: Macao (medium-dark w/deep yellow undertones) more...
I will say this for a lot of products from this brand, this is fantastic! I feel that this product works well with all skin types because I have a lot of friends who are all different skin types for me and we all use NARS! The finish is natural and I would say medium coverage.
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Gobi (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Sorry NARS, I don’t get it. I thought this foundation would be ideal for dryer skin and it’s horrible. I put it on and it settles into every fine line and accentuates every pore I have. Made me look dry and flaky even. Clings to dry patches like crazy. The color doesn’t oxidize though and it has coverage, but I don’t like this product at all. I shouldn’t have looked this bumpy with a foundation. The pictures don’t do the damage justice tbh.
Sajia S.
Review for: Barcelona (medium w/golden, peach undertones) more...
This is one of my favourite foundation. You can apply it with your fingers and it will still give the best results. I used apply it with my fingers and I loved it, the coverage is medium to high and if too much product comes out, you can put it back in which I couldn’t do with my other foundation (bare minerals). I love the size of the bottle and it’s simplicity. The price has increased which is a bit annoying but it’s worth every pennies. My skin is not oily except around the nose. The foundation doesn’t go cakey and makes your skin flawless. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
makeup o.
Amazing coverage, creamy consistency, perfect shade for my skin tone, cheap compared to some other brands for 30ml of good quality foundation.
Veronica P.
Is this supposed to come with a pump or not? In store it had a pump but mine didn't?
Juliette M.
Saginaw, MN
Is the price worth the product?
Ashley R.
Jersey city, NJ
Is this foundation offers full coverage ? Is it good for oily skin?
christie p.
What is the best way to apply this foundation? I have a hard time blending this once on my skin.
ASHLEIGH P.
Does anyone think this is good for scar coverage ive seen mixed reviews help!!