BY NARS #29 in Liquid Foundation

AN ARTISTRY ESSENTIAL FOR CREATING A UNIVERSAL, NATURAL GLOW. POWERED BY THE NARS COMPLEXION BRIGHTENING FORMULA, THIS LIGHTWEIGHT, BUILDABLE FORMULA CREATES A RANGE OF EFFECTS WHILE EVENING THE COMPLEXION AND IMPROVING SKIN’S TEXTURE AND BRIGHTNESS.

OVERVIEW:
SHEER PERFECTION
A glowing, natural radiant finish foundation with sheer, buildable coverage that immaculately evens skin tone. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, it leaves skin hydrated, more luminous, softer, and smoother. An artistry essential for creating a natural glow, when used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves the skin's brightness and texture. Ideal for evening the complexion with a natural, lightweight glow.

BENEFITS:
LEAVES SKIN PERFECTLY HYDRATED AND GLOWING
Glycerin, known as one of the most effective and well-known humectants, attracts and holds moisture, preventing dryness and ensuring all day hydration.
BRIGHTENS AND PROTECTS SKIN
Vitamin C derivative helps to brighten skin and diminishes the look of discoloration.
EVENS SKIN TONE
Turmeric Extract, a plant of the ginger family, improves skin radiance and evens skin tone.
Consumer sensory tests*:
96% says it evens out skin tone
100% says skin feels soft and smooth
92% says skin feels moisturized
79% says it hydrates skin throughout the day

HOW TO USE:
Always warm foundation in the hand and apply with fingertips.
A great clean-up tool—use with the #12 Cream Blending Brush under the eyes and around the lips to make sure lines are crisp and perfect.

• want to try a new foundation product, like NARS Sheer Glo...4 Answers
  • Does this foundation have full coverage?5 Answers
  • Can this be built up to full coverage?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ker K.
Me encanta, me dura el tiempo estimado de uso no me reseca la piel ni nada x el estilo, la amo❤️
Noemi L.
Owatonna
Foundation stayed on all day with out getting oily. Had a sample of it but was enough. Quality made it look flawless!
Emma M.
FANTASTIC foundation especially for brides, it gives the perfect amount of glow without compromising the coverage, its medium to full coverage, buildable
Raj P.
Review for: Tahoe (medium-dark w/caramel undertones) more...
This product looks effortlessly flawless. Works with various skin tones and makes your face looking as if you’re not wearing foundation
Jessica Lynn B.
Pittsburgh
The name is misleading because there is no ‘glow’ but this is a very nice foundation! Light coverage that is buildable and doesn’t look cakey! Love this in the winter months when my skin is drier, this foundation doesn’t sit on the dry skin.
Kirin K.
Phoenix
This is my holy grail foundation hands down. I’ve used and tried so many foundations and I’ve always come back to this one right here. I have pretty good skin I only deal with minor break outs and a couple hyper pigmentation spots but when I did have bad acne I could always count on this to not make the situation worse. I have super sensitive skin and this has ingredients that work with my skin. Plus I love the dewy glow look and this foundation has amazing coverage and luminosity that gives you a natural youthful glow without it being cakey. The ONLY down side is you have to by a pump because it doesn’t come with one.
Simone M.
Morganville, NJ
Review for: Barcelona (medium w/golden, peach undertones) more...
This foundation is like a second skin. It stays Matt all day without looking dry. It’s one of my favorite foundations at the moment. It is super lightweight. I recommend this to all my friends. I would definitely purchase this again.
vaishali W.
USA
I dislike the foundation because it goes on greasy and stays oily looking and easily rubbed off on me. This didn't work well for me at all. It's a fail!!
Maleeha K.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Cadiz (medium-dark w/caramel and red undertones) more...
Tends to tone me down instead of giving me a "glow". Definitely valet if not applied correctly. Great for when my skin is acting right otherwise it's a pass and too expensive. Recommend it to makeup artists but not to every day clients
Kennedi S.
Highland Spgs, VA
Review for: Tahoe (medium-dark w/caramel undertones) more...
Best foundation ever!!!! It’s my go to for a flawless natural finish. There’s no need to spot conceal or anything. I couldn’t say anything bad about the product. I have oily skin in the summer so I set with Nars powder and I don’t have any issues with it piling up throughout the day. Overall this is and will always be a staple in my makeup bag.
Veronica P.
Is this supposed to come with a pump or not? In store it had a pump but mine didn't?
Juliette M.
Saginaw, MN
Is the price worth the product?
Ashley R.
Jersey city, NJ
Is this foundation offers full coverage ? Is it good for oily skin?
christie p.
What is the best way to apply this foundation? I have a hard time blending this once on my skin.
ASHLEIGH P.
Does anyone think this is good for scar coverage ive seen mixed reviews help!!