BY NARS #36 in Liquid Foundation

AN ARTISTRY ESSENTIAL FOR CREATING A UNIVERSAL, NATURAL GLOW. POWERED BY THE NARS COMPLEXION BRIGHTENING FORMULA, THIS LIGHTWEIGHT, BUILDABLE FORMULA CREATES A RANGE OF EFFECTS WHILE EVENING THE COMPLEXION AND IMPROVING SKIN’S TEXTURE AND BRIGHTNESS.

OVERVIEW:
SHEER PERFECTION
A glowing, natural radiant finish foundation with sheer, buildable coverage that immaculately evens skin tone. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, it leaves skin hydrated, more luminous, softer, and smoother. An artistry essential for creating a natural glow, when used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves the skin's brightness and texture. Ideal for evening the complexion with a natural, lightweight glow.

BENEFITS:
LEAVES SKIN PERFECTLY HYDRATED AND GLOWING
Glycerin, known as one of the most effective and well-known humectants, attracts and holds moisture, preventing dryness and ensuring all day hydration.
BRIGHTENS AND PROTECTS SKIN
Vitamin C derivative helps to brighten skin and diminishes the look of discoloration.
EVENS SKIN TONE
Turmeric Extract, a plant of the ginger family, improves skin radiance and evens skin tone.
Consumer sensory tests*:
96% says it evens out skin tone
100% says skin feels soft and smooth
92% says skin feels moisturized
79% says it hydrates skin throughout the day

HOW TO USE:
Always warm foundation in the hand and apply with fingertips.
A great clean-up tool—use with the #12 Cream Blending Brush under the eyes and around the lips to make sure lines are crisp and perfect.

• want to try a new foundation product, like NARS Sheer Glo...4 Answers
  • Does this foundation have full coverage?5 Answers
  • Can this be built up to full coverage?5 Answers
Jessica K.
Shingletown, CA
I have a lot of redness and post acne mars, so I need decent coverage, but don't want to look cakey. This makeup does that. A little goes a long way and is very easy to build up. I have to remind myself to not put too much on to begin with, or else it does start to cakey during the day. pricey, but it lasts me a good month.
La Nita D.
Decidedly, in my best Sophia Loren, I will keep this review warm and sweet: "I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve NARS Sheer Glow Foundation."
Belén G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Punjab (medium w/golden, peachy undertones) more...
This foundation is great for an everyday use. It gives a natural look and does not feel or look cakey at all. The coverage is medium and my only complaint about it is that it doesnt really hold up well whenever you are sweating a little bit, so I would definitely not recommend using it during the summer.
Leanne D.
Cleveland, OH
This foundation feels really nice on my dry skin. It covers well and doesn't get patchy throughout the day. This is currently my favorite foundation.
Melissa F.
Laredo, TX
I have tried around 20+ foundations and I always come back to NARS sheer glow. Let me just say it is NOT sheer, in fact -it is medium to high coverage. I have combo skin and it works amazingly. I wear it for 16 hour days and with minimal touch ups and it works like a charm.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
While this foundation does not work the best for my skin type (oily), it looks absolutely beautiful on the skin. It provides a sheer to light coverage. It makes the skin looks very natural and radiant and gives a glow from within kinda look which is awesome! The shade selection in this foundation is also really awesome! It matches really well with my skin tone and I would definitely recommend if you don't need too much coverage and like a lighter feel on the face
Mim A.
This is one of my absolute favorite. It’s full coverage , covers all the imperfections and makes your skin look flawless. You don’t even have to apply a second coat of this, one coat gives you full coverage.
Yangchen G.
West New York, NJ
I absolutely love this foundation,depending how many layers you put on you can go from sheer coverage to full coverage. I also love how full coverage does not look cake like. At the end of the day my face still has a glow.
Selena U.
I have tried so many high end foundations from brands such as MUFE, Too Faced, Laura Mercier, Clinique, Lush, Kat Von D, etc. and this is my holy grail!!! This foundation looks like skin and gives such a flawless and beautiful finish. I can't even put into words how stunning this foundation looks on my skin I can't live without it!!
Emily H.
Chester-Le-Street, Durham
This is the most amazing foundation ever! I have very dry skin and I'm able to wear this foundation with no problems at all sometimes I use a hydrating primer but it isn't always needed. They have a very wide shade range from the palest porcelain skin, which is my shade, the the deepest skin with various under tones for each shade. I typically wear Mont Blanc or Gobi, however when I have fake tan on I use the shades Fiji and Barcelona which match my tan at different stages. It is such a brilliant foundation it leaves a lovely dewy glow to the skin and I very rarely have to set this foundation if I'm going to a big event or on a night out then I will but day to day use I don't use a setting powder with this particular foundation. In my opinion the foundation is a medium to full coverage foundation that has a very buildable formula, for example I have redness and freckles on my face one thin layer of foundation covers my freckles and redness, would recommend this to anyone with dry skin!
Veronica P.
Is this supposed to come with a pump or not? In store it had a pump but mine didn't?
Juliette M.
Saginaw, MN
Is the price worth the product?
Ashley R.
Jersey city, NJ
Is this foundation offers full coverage ? Is it good for oily skin?
christie p.
What is the best way to apply this foundation? I have a hard time blending this once on my skin.
ASHLEIGH P.
Does anyone think this is good for scar coverage ive seen mixed reviews help!!