BY NARS #29 in Liquid Foundation

AN ARTISTRY ESSENTIAL FOR CREATING A UNIVERSAL, NATURAL GLOW. POWERED BY THE NARS COMPLEXION BRIGHTENING FORMULA, THIS LIGHTWEIGHT, BUILDABLE FORMULA CREATES A RANGE OF EFFECTS WHILE EVENING THE COMPLEXION AND IMPROVING SKIN’S TEXTURE AND BRIGHTNESS.

OVERVIEW:
SHEER PERFECTION
A glowing, natural radiant finish foundation with sheer, buildable coverage that immaculately evens skin tone. Replete with skincare benefits and the NARS Complexion Brightening Formula, it leaves skin hydrated, more luminous, softer, and smoother. An artistry essential for creating a natural glow, when used daily, Sheer Glow Foundation improves the skin's brightness and texture. Ideal for evening the complexion with a natural, lightweight glow.

BENEFITS:
LEAVES SKIN PERFECTLY HYDRATED AND GLOWING
Glycerin, known as one of the most effective and well-known humectants, attracts and holds moisture, preventing dryness and ensuring all day hydration.
BRIGHTENS AND PROTECTS SKIN
Vitamin C derivative helps to brighten skin and diminishes the look of discoloration.
EVENS SKIN TONE
Turmeric Extract, a plant of the ginger family, improves skin radiance and evens skin tone.
Consumer sensory tests*:
96% says it evens out skin tone
100% says skin feels soft and smooth
92% says skin feels moisturized
79% says it hydrates skin throughout the day

HOW TO USE:
Always warm foundation in the hand and apply with fingertips.
A great clean-up tool—use with the #12 Cream Blending Brush under the eyes and around the lips to make sure lines are crisp and perfect.

• want to try a new foundation product, like NARS Sheer Glo...4 Answers
  • Does this foundation have full coverage?5 Answers
  • Can this be built up to full coverage?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Eden C.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Gobi (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Slid around my face like crazy and didn’t cover any redness. I don’t understand the hype at all. Barely lasted an hour before it started separating and literally falling off of my face. Returned.
stefania s.
Review for: Santa Fe (medium w/peachy undertones) more...
Did not like this product one bit. Felt it was extremely heavy for people who have sensitivity. Actually made my face break out a little. It was easy to apply however I would never purchase this again.
Brittani T.
Edmond
By far the worst foundation I have ever tried, it showed my dry patches and texture so much more then any other product I have used.
Shelby W.
Tampa, FL
I had heard a lot of really great things about this foundation for such a long time so I finally went into Sephora and picked it up and I have to say I was disappointed. This foundation got way too oily on my skin and I had so much shine coming through after wearing the foundation for a few hours
Emily S.
I really wanted to like this foundation but I actually hated it. I have never had a foundation literally just disappear from my face until this one. I would gently scratch my face and a whole section of makeup would be gone. I returned this foundation after trying as many times as possible with a bunch of different primers, setting powders/sprays, etc.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I have dry skin and everyone on YouTube says this is good for dry skin. I did not like this foundation at all. The color choices were way too yellow and the coverage sucked. I wasted $50 on this.
Louisa R.
I finally bought this foundation after all the hype online. I was really disappointed with it.
The coverage is decent but nowhere near what you’d expect for the price. I didn’t find it buildable at all! It settled in all fine lines and accentuated any flaws and spots I had on my face. I paid £32 for the foundation and in my opinion it isn’t worth even half that.
Higher price doesn’t necessarily mean better products that’s for sure!
The Legit Mommy T.
Concord, CA
Though this is a BEAUTIFUL foundation, with the most gorgeous finish, it broke me out horrendously!! If this doesn't break you out, you will absolutely love it. It looks like dewy skin that isnt completely covered in foundation. It provides medium coverage (not buildable), comes in a wide array of colors, and wears decently on the skin.
Rawan H.
I wanted to like this foundation so badly. The coverage wasn’t there for me. I have severely dry skin and I felt like it just soaked up all the product.
Jaimie S.
Norfolk, VA
I wanted to love this so bad but it separated on my face and cling to every dry patch and hair. I had t return it
Veronica P.
Is this supposed to come with a pump or not? In store it had a pump but mine didn't?
Juliette M.
Saginaw, MN
Is the price worth the product?
Ashley R.
Jersey city, NJ
Is this foundation offers full coverage ? Is it good for oily skin?
christie p.
What is the best way to apply this foundation? I have a hard time blending this once on my skin.
ASHLEIGH P.
Does anyone think this is good for scar coverage ive seen mixed reviews help!!