Megan R.
Review for: Fiji (light w/yellow undertones) more...
This is probably the best foundation that I’ve tried. The shade light 5/ FIJI fit my skin perfectly!! One thing I liked about this is it made my skin look so healthy and hydrated. I have very dry skin so finding a foundation that does not make it more noticeable can be tricky at times! I paired this with the hydrating primer from smash box and they worked together beautifully. This foundation can look more like a full coverage depending on how much you need/have to cover up. But Id say overall it is a more natural looking foundation which I do like a lot.