Erica P.
Morgantown, WV
I must be one of the only people who have issues with NARS foundations.  I picked this up on the recommendation of a beauty subreddit, and I was very excited to try this.  I was matched with Gobi, and frankly it's probably the best shade match I've ever managed.  I went home and tried this on, but it went on so dry and lackluster that I had to take it off.

I looked up the recommended ways to apply Sheer Glow.  NARS recommends using your fingers, so I did that.  I used it over a primer, and I used it without.  Both times it dried down patchy and parched.  I tried using a blender sponge, with and without primer.  No dice.  I tried with a brush, with and without primer.  Nada.

I wore this one day to work and I was horrified to see it clumping up and fading away throughout the day.  I was so embarrassed with how my makeup looked.  It was fading from my nose and chin, and clumping up everywhere else.  I took it off immediately when I got home.

I gave this a two star rating for the shade match, which was spot on.  But this joins the All Day Luminous and the Natural Radiant Longwear foundations in that none of them work for me, they all get gross and fade away, and disappoint me.  I had such high hopes for this product, but for the cost, it's not worth the effort to try and make it work.