Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Gobi (light w/yellow undertones) more...
Sorry NARS, I don’t get it. I thought this foundation would be ideal for dryer skin and it’s horrible. I put it on and it settles into every fine line and accentuates every pore I have. Made me look dry and flaky even. Clings to dry patches like crazy. The color doesn’t oxidize though and it has coverage, but I don’t like this product at all. I shouldn’t have looked this bumpy with a foundation. The pictures don’t do the damage justice tbh.